Ratings for Dr. Richard Martin

Dr Martin has been my Dr since childhood, and now treats my own children as well. I'm so blessed to have him and Sheila both in our lives. Honesty, no judgement, and fair plain talking especially when discussing intimate issues. It can be hard to get a quick appointment but if the matter is urgent I'm always confident we'll be seen quickly enough.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr.Martin and Sheila are truly amazing, we are blessed to have them as our health care professionals ❤️

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Very grateful to have Dr Martin as our family doctor

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

My daughter saw dr. Martin in the er and he was amazing! Spoke to her, explained tests/treatments to her. In my 8 year olds words "he's kind and silly"

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Saw him in the ER. He didn't know what to do with my son. Was very confused and unprofessional. I don't recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I've had Dr Richard Martin as a family doctor since he first opened his practice, and now he looks after my family. Such an amazing team the two of them make!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr Martin and Shelia are a dream team. The kindness ,caring and knowledge is beyond compare! My life wouldn't be the same without them! God bless them both.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr Martin is our family Dr and we are beyond lucky to have him. He delivered both of my children and has seen us through some really rough medical issues. I don't know what we would have done without him. Shelia is amazing as well always friendly ! you can tell they truly care about the people who come in that we are people and not just a number

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Enough good things cannot be said about Dr. Richard Martin....he is simply amazing and Sheila is as well!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Excellent doctor, Sheila is amazing. Can't say enough good things!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015