Ratings for Dr. Dale Berg

Excellent Dr. and very informative. He takes time to answer all my questions and does not rush. His nurses and staff are also very nice. Has resolved my concerns with minimal discomfort.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

My 63 yr.old brother had a bowel resection done on Nov.21/2017 because of cancer.He ended up in ICU on life supporting measures 10 days later.He spoke to us once following Clem's admission to ICU.There has been one more trip back to the OR since then.Despite a request to meet with him,he has not made an effort to meet with any of us.The ICU staff have been off the chart helpful and my brother is slowly recovering.Don't understand why after 3 surgeries in 12 days that he would not want to show some interest in talking to us to provide a more in depth explanation of what went wrong.So disappointed!

Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr Berg operated on my 82 year old husband who had colon surgery. Very proficient, caring doctor. Would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

He's a fantastic Doctor! Very laid-back which makes you feel comfortable instantly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs surgery in his area of expertise.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

he made me feel confident he could fix me, he was pleasant and took the time to listen, i felt like he was busy and a little rushed but he still answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Berg and his staff are very helpful and considerate. Dr. Berg makes my visits and treatments as positive and comfortable as possible. He is always very gentle and kind, putting a person at ease both before and after any treatment. I never have to wait long on arrival and the staff is always friendly and considerate. I would highly recommend Dr. Berg to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. Berg is amazing!!!! I have been dealing with a chronic fissure for about a year and he performed a surgery on me two days ago and I have very minimal pain! Dr. Berg spent the time with me to go over the procedure he made me feel very comfortable and reassured me that he'll fix me...and he did! The nurses at the hospital were soooo nice always checking up on me making sure I was warm. I would definitely recommend Dr. Berg !!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I had bowel surgery Dec 18 2012 and was in a lot of pain. I kept getting high grade fevers and ask they check my abdominal incision and the declined. I got worse but instead of checking they pulled me off pain meds which made the pain harder to bare. The doctor left on holiday leaving no one to care for me seeing the quick glimps of the on call doctor was brief and not involved. I was left for 5 days in pain and full of infection and in and out of the ER Twice so sick and no one to take out staples.. The infection blew out 4 and finally got a doctor to remove the test of the 6 after two trips and 4 hrs waiting each time.. Miseracordia is horrible and uncaring and not everyone is a drug addict!! People in real pain have to suffer because of that stigma.. My incision didnt heal up unti June 2013!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I had gal bladder surgery on Dec 9 and although Dr Berg did his part well, the OR nurse was much less desirable. I told the staff that I get very sick from anesthetic and when I was getting sick in the recovery room I felt very rushed to leave the clinic and without a follow up on how my surgery went. The nurses accused me more than once of taking cold FX because I had lots of bleeding---which I told them several times I did not. The nurse was extremely rough as she ripped the IV out of my arm and was very rude when she answered my questions.. I was so sick after the surgery and felt horrible. That OR nurse needs to learn bed side manner if she wants to do well in her career

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Berg for a couple of years because I had three large hemorrhoids that he had been treating with banding. He was adamant that surgery is a last resort. Eventually, the surgery was necessary. The entire time I have known Dr. Berg, he has been courteous and polite. He always answered all of my questions and never made me feel rushed. When it came time for surgery (which is normally an incredibly painful experience), the post-operative anesthetic he used made the surgical area numb for two weeks - I didn't even need to use a Tylenol. At my time of greatest post-surgical discomfort, I felt better than I did every day pre-surgery. It has now been six weeks since surgery and I'm able to walk long distances and ride my bike again - which I haven't been able to do for years. Dr. Berg is an EXCELLENT surgeon with great results. His bedside manner is phenomenal. I believe he truly cares about his patients and their physical/emotional comfort.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013