Ratings for Dr. Dale Berg

Dr. Berg is simply amazing! He saved my life. He performed LAR surgery on me for rectal cancer and really made me feel like he is invested in my health and well-being. If you end up in his care, consider yourself lucky!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Had to be rushed in for an emergency cholecystectomy. He did the surgery late at night. No post surgical complications and he came to visit me every day. Gave a lot of post-surgical advice for carrying on with the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Worst experience of my life. He and his staff don’t seem to have a clue after an unsuccessful surgery!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I wonder if he pays people for his rating! He is dangerous....do NOT let this man touch you! EVER!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr.Berg is an amazing surgeon. The time he took to explain my whole surgery to me and walk me through the whole process was so appreciated. His assistant Chelsey was just as helpful shes answered all my questions and did not rush me out the door like most. Thank you Dr. Berg and Chelsey for making this journey easier than I expected.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

From the first visit Dr. Berg was able to give accurate information for my condition and how treatments were going to be administered in the future. I would highly recommend Dr. Berg to anyone going through similar situations.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Fast efficient wonderful team. The doctor wastes no time getting you the help you need. In my case a bowel obstruction was diagnosed and I was in surgery the next day. Where as at my hometown hospital I was in pain for a week with nothing happening. The surgeon is very talented and his team is amazingly nice and very professional.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

It has taken me 3 years to find a doctor who will listen to me and cares about how much pain I've been in. This is the first doctor who didn't give me the run around with a follow up appt or just mask the pain. He now follows my case and I couldn't be happier about it!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Excellent Dr. and very informative. He takes time to answer all my questions and does not rush. His nurses and staff are also very nice. Has resolved my concerns with minimal discomfort.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

My 63 yr.old brother had a bowel resection done on Nov.21/2017 because of cancer.He ended up in ICU on life supporting measures 10 days later.He spoke to us once following Clem's admission to ICU.There has been one more trip back to the OR since then.Despite a request to meet with him,he has not made an effort to meet with any of us.The ICU staff have been off the chart helpful and my brother is slowly recovering.Don't understand why after 3 surgeries in 12 days that he would not want to show some interest in talking to us to provide a more in depth explanation of what went wrong.So disappointed!

Submitted December 9, 2016