Ratings for Dr. Raymond C. Hui

this place is horrible. First appt I had I waited over a month just to get an appointment to see the doctor. 2 weeks of which I was hobbling around on crutches. after the month of waiting for the appointment I had the pleasure of sitting in the waiting room for well over an hour. The doctor finally saw me for a torn calf muscle and ordered an xray . I already had an ultrasound and MRI for my leg, and it was a torn muscle, not a bone, so I have no idea why you would order an xray other than to just charge my insurance more money .I finally had my appointment with the doctor and he gave me a boot and told me to wear it for a month, which seemed like it would have been a great solution a month ago before my leg healed improperly. 2nd appointment was rather uneventful, thankfully a much shorter wait time, but I had to make my next appointment while I was there, since they have a 6 week wait for appointments. I had a pop up business conference that I found out about a couple of weeks later. I called to reschedule with plenty of notice, but still had to wait another 5 weeks to get an appointment. I show up for my appointment, wondering why my calf still hurts in November , from an injury in march and upon arrival im told the dr is running 40 minutes behind. So kind of them to tell me that after I drive there, instead of picking up the phone to let me know before I have to sit in the office for an hour...again. So I say I'll reschedule. Surprise ! The next available appointment is 6 weeks out.... this place is a joke. My leg is probably permanently damaged from the complete lack of patient care. throw in terrible customer service and it makes me wonder why anyone goes there.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Hui is a great surgeon and I think the reason he runs behind is because he doesn't rush his patients.If we have questions, he answers them.However, it is sometimes frustrating to wait more than an hour each time. That is the only thing I would change about his practice.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Hui is just down right wonderful!!! He worked on my right ip and has saved it from complete hip replacement for the time being!!! I rate him at beyond the highest levels. I cannot thank him enough He is a wonderful doctor and one of the few doctors who actually really cares about his patients!!! Cathy G, Lawrenceville GA

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

THIS IS THE ROCKSTAR OF ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS. I WOULD NEVER GO WITH ANYONE ELSE. THIS MAN IS INTELLIGENT AND THOUGHTFUL OF MY LONGTERM CARE AND HAS MY BEST INTERESTS AT HEART. I WAS TAKEN STEP BY STEP THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS AND GIVEN ALL OPTIONS TO WEIGH. WE TRIED ALL THE ALTERNATIVES BUT IN THE END THE TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT WAS THE ONLY OPTION. EVEN THEN IN THE OPERATING ROOM THIS DOCTOR TRIED TO SAVE AS MUCH OF MY NATURAL BONE AS HE COULD.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

I LOVE Dr. Hui and would highly recommend him to anyone! He replaced my hip and my husband's knee. A very caring individual. We have both recuperated successfully

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

He may know his stuff, but not very ethical to me.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

HE Knows his stuff. He is very good at orthopedics. He is very good.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

seemed to blame me for the condition instead of working with me to find out the best solution.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Dr. Raymond C. Hui's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1992)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union