Ratings for Dr. Ferras Zeni

Dr Zeni is the man for anyone who needs peroneal tendon subluxation surgery. I had this surgery from A different surgeon 12 years ago which was a failure. I'm 2 weeks out and already feel better. Dr Zeni's ankle knowledge exceeds surgeons I''ve seen throughout the country. 2 1/2 hour surgery followed by cast and walking boot to come. Excellent bedside manner, and for people complaining about a wait.boo hoo .relax its not an in and out burger. The best Dr's are the most busy. Lastly , Henry Ford Ortho is top notch. I've had 3 big surgeries from 3 Dr 's in this group. One femur, one hip, and Zeni for ankle. I've also had Several more surgeries throughout my life. They are second to none and the staff is great. Always receive calls back from nurses and scheduling very accommodating. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Disappointed...long wait...no empathy from doc. Doc seemed extremely lethargic. Perhaps I chose the wrong day to leave work early for a 1st time visit. Suggestion: it is better to let the patient sit in waiting area for 1.5 hours w/tv and others than to hurry them to sit in isolation in exam room 1hr prior to x-rays. I will honestly need to consider the follow up visit.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

I felt very comfortable with dr. zeni he did and excellent job on my ankle fusion surgery can walk with no pain.would recommend him to anyone with ankle problems. Mcroy davis

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Zeni was very thorough in what he said he needed to do. Was very concientous to my wife in family in the waiting room, coming out to let them know about the surgery. I had ankle reconstruction surgery which was 6-7 hours.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

He is very knowledgeable. I am nervous about going to the doctors, but this doctor alleviated my fears.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

Saw me immediately, when other orthopedic surgeons made new patients wait 5 weeks for an appointment. Treated my ruptured tendon professionaly and compassionately. Very friendly, helpful and had a good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Dr. Ferras Zeni's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warren, MI