Ratings for Dr. Rolando S. Sineneng

I have seen this doctor three times(once for a colonoscopy),since I am new to the area.I suffer daily with cronic diaria and many other symptoms of crohns disease(diagnased in 96)and I take three medications for it and my symptoms.About ten days ago I broke out suddenly with a 103 deg. temp. and shortly after I became very constipated and very sore in my abdominal area.I never am without watery stools unless something is wrong..Knowing what a partal blockage feels like(since I had many of them before I finally became completely blocked and needed surgery six years ago),I went to Dr. Sineneng because I could not eat with out getting really sick and I was becoming weak and was bleeding from my rectom. I told him everything and he told me that the crohns is all GONE and that he didn't think I was experiencing a blockage..He was very arguementative and kept saying that I didn't have Crohns anymore!I finally left in frustation and told him that I would find a different doctor.Unreal!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Rolando S. Sineneng's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1967)