Ratings for Dr. Steven Schneider

excellent experience. thorough exam. answered all my questions and called me with my lab results in 1 day

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

Dr Schneider is incredibly talented and knowledgeable. He is kind and funny, and listens well. He found solutions for my particular problems that no one ever bothered with. He is creative and well-versed in the latest diagnostic tests and newest medicines. He has referred me to equally caring and talented specialists.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Had to wait an hour for my appointment. The office had given 3 appointment for the same time. He only spent 5 min to ask me questions (I was doing all the talking). Not very helpful, I need to see another doctor. What a waste of time. Need to care more about the patients.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Can never get an appointment that is convenient for me. He's always on vacation. And, when he does take the time to finally see me, he acts like he doesn't care to be there. He makes me feel like an idiot for being concerned about my health. I'm changing doctors today because I called to tell them how I felt really ill today and needed to see him right away. She said he could see me in one week. I told her I felt concussed and was dizzy and having double vision. THIS is something that should wait a week?!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

I found the staff at Dr. Schneider's office friendly and helpful. The woman who took my blood did a great job... I'm usually very squeamish but she made it painless. However, the doctor made me less comfortable. He made some negative comments during our introduction that made me uncomfortable and didn't allow me to gain any trust in him. As far as punctuality, he was about as late as most doctors, despite his limited office hours. <br> Also, for test results you are told to call the office in one week. When you call, you are only leaving a message for the doctor to call you back (if this is normal I'm not sure why he couldn't just say he'll call when results come back). I called at 1:00 and waited all day for the return call and never received one. He called the next day without even the tiniest of acknowledgment of this. I can not comment as to his level of knowledge because I did not need to be treated. All in all, I would rather find a doctor who respects me and my time.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

I have seen Dr. Schneider for many years. He can be dry, but personally, that is what I prefer. He is very thorough, and has always made excellent referrals to specialists when needed.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Always found Steve to be friendly, funny and always willing to answer questions. He's got a very dry wit, so that may put some off, but he's very thorough. And his *staff* is always punctual and I've never had a billing problem. That's a lot to ask. There are plenty of doctors, but never enough competent staff. I don't have any real health trouble per se, so I don't know how he is with patients with chronic problems.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Doesn't seem very interested in the patient. Seems very uncaring.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

This doctor doesn't seem to care about his patients (at least me) or have time to be bothered with even consulting charts to be knowledgeable before speaking with me.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2005

Dr. Steven Schneider's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Oxford