Ratings for Dr. Glenn B. Paige

I'd find another doctor. I wish I had. He didn't take time to listen to me and what my condition is.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Was referred for spinal treatment for multiple pre-existing degenerative conditions. Was told pain is imaginary, could not afford medications (Celebrex) and said medication (Celebrex) required a urinalysis ($180). Keeping up w/ exercises compared to whether or not I brushed my teeth daily. No x-rays, MRIs ordered. Told to take ibuprofen instead (cheaper) and have monthly blood work done to monitor liver levels for damage. 2 yr. long pain log, other x-rays not looked at. Was offered device, at a reduced rate, to take home to administer shock treatment to myself to help with non-existent pain. Also, had an incorrect history of the DEA (have family members in drug/law enforcement & physicians/nurses) given when asked about nerve blockers. I have scheduled an appt (& will pay cash) at a reputable spine center out of state.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. Glenn B. Paige's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1990)