Ratings for Dr. Dennis A. Debias

Dr DeBias is a wonderful doctor. Not only do I go to him, but my parents do also, who are elderly. He has been so good with them and explains everything well. You can't do much better than him as a doctor!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

horrible doctor..has no bed side manner and totally disregarded my feelings ...im amazed he has patients at all..always has to be right and makes you feel stupid when you question his judgement..

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I don’t know how to take this guy. Very strong in his opinions. Almost adamant that he was correct and my specialists were all wrong. Not only did he disagree with all of my specialists’ opinions, he would give me certain medications, if he felt I needed them, even though my specialist urged me to avoid them at all cost. It bothered me because he knew me less than 10 minutes and I saw my specialists for over 10 years. I feel that my health would be in danger if I took his advice over my specialists. He assumed instead of asking questions and was very... dry, odd sense of humor. I found him abrasive but not mean, just, unconnected. Not a warm guy. Then, he was pushing me to go on a very expensive weight loss program. He said that my medical condition would go away if I lost weight. Really? That’s all it takes? Then when I called him on it, he changed his answer, slightly to fit the situation. Now if you want to lose weight with a doctor’s supervision, he may be your guy.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Debias takes care of my family and has been nothing but wonderful. We first met him when my husband needed a doctor at closing time before a weekend. Dr. Debias told him (a brand new customer) to come over, he'd stay open and wait for him. Dr. Debias saw my dad through his last year with Alzheimer's and gave a lot of comfort to my mom in the process. I highly recommend this doctor and his very friendly office.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Avoid this doctor at all cost very unprofessional violated numerous regulations. Lack of respect for patients only cares about makingoney the problem with the healthcare system

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I'm impressed with Dr. Debias' outstanding caring attitude and his professionalism. He really takes time at each visit to learn more about his patients and their illness or well-being. Although he is very knowledgable with many years of experience, he always respect his patient's concerns and suggestions. Also, his staff (Joanne) is very pleasant, helpful, and highly skilled with blood work and injection if needed. A friend of ours reccomended Dr. Debias and now we highly reccomend him to the community. We need doctors like him, with advanced training and integrated practice, he raised health care to an art that we don't see that often in today's society. He's an awesome doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2008

Dr. Dennis A. Debias's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med