Ratings for Dr. Cy D. Young

dr. young's father was my families doctor. even delivered my mother. doc young has been my doctor my whole life until a few years ago (not by my choice) and I just got insurance and I plan on going back to him since im an adult now. He is the only doctor I like. I would prefer him over anyone. Him and his staff have been especially good to me and my family. Even through personally hard times. He really cares for his patients and will help to the best of his abilities. A great doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I've known the doc for over thirty years. I've also known all of his staff as long as they've been there - or when I first went to him. Some have been there over thirty years. His practice is geared to personal service and the folks there are first class. He's thorough, patient, professional and personal, a doctor who loves his work and is good at it. If he can't handle it, he'll refer you to the right specialist or work with a specialist of your preference. He, his people and his practice are an asset to the community. As long as he's around, he'll be our primary doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

Dr. Young has been in Practice for many years here (preceded by his father before him). I have always received excellent care and been referred to appropriate specialists when necessary. It's obvious he cares a lot about his patients. His staff is wonderful and they go "above and beyond" to take care of us!! I would highly recommend Dr. Young!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

Couldn't recommend him more. My entire family uses him for primary care and have never had a problem. He sublets out any specialty work. My grandmothers severe arthritis is taken to a orthopeodist and my son's diabetes is taken to a pediatrician who handles at risk children only. This is the doc to see in this area if you want him to know you and your family intimately, never wait more than a few minutes and be able to call your doc at home, in the middle of the night and hear an informed, knowledgable, caring voice.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2007

okay for country doc but if something really wrong find someone else

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Dr. Cy D. Young's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1972)

Tufts