Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Berg

Outstanding, he is truly a gentleman, and has been invaluable to me. I will be forever grateful to him, he is not only a great physician he is a great person.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Berg became a concierge doctor precisely because his practice had become so huge. I believe that his group of 600 patients was completely filled within less than a week after notice of this change was sent to his patient. Someone at the company told me that no doctor had ever filled his slots as quickly as Dr. Berg. He is a very caring and concerned physician. I moved from Baltimore and miss his practice very much

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Available, knowledgeable, agressive. talks to you and/or family members at a level that is understood.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

This physician could teach other doctors what it mean to be a 'healer'. He is wonderful, caring, understanding and a stellar example of the quintessence what everyone would want/need or desire of a human with a helpful hand that could guide a patient through the worst of times! I know i have witnessed it first hand.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

rushed atmosphere. poor record keeping. doctor is overwhelmed

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

I have been with Dr. Berg for several years now and his 'bedside manner' is definitely getting worse. Most recently he was to call in a prescription for me and 4 hours later it still wasn't called in. Then I got a letter from his office saying he was doing something 'new' with his practice.. Taking only 600 patients at $1500/year per patient so that he can spend more time with them and attend to their needs more.. Time for me to look for a new doc. What a joke

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Initially Dr. Berg seemed like an intelligent and caring professional. While we do admit he has the education, he proved himself to be inconsiderate, unorganized, and an overall moody physician. He frequently overbooks and says he can see you- when really you should expect to wait in his office for a minimum of an hour, and that’s when he deems you worthy to be seen. On one occasion, we had an emergency and he had us waiting in his office for an hour and half before we simply decided to leave and go to urgent care. This was only one of many unfortunate incidences we have had with Dr. Berg. Furthermore, heavens help you should you decide to complain to him. He has an inflated ego and will quickly become defensive. Following one incident, he knew he was so out of line to the point that he even called and apologized. His training is not worth the negligent and insulting treatment. Overall, we have all had an awful experience with Dr. Berg, and hope others will read this to be forewarned.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

I really appreciate Dr. Berg. He is there whenever I need him and easily accessible. Though there is sometimes a wait, I don't mind because he truly cares and it shows. The staff is pleasant, respectful and patient. I wouldn't trade them for anything!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Berg was professional and responsive. He treated me with respect and knew my family. We all use Dr. Berg! Would DEFINITELY recommend!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Compassionate, kind, the hardest working physician I've ever met.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Dr. Richard A. Berg's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1975)