Ratings for Dr. Greg D. Nanney

Dr. Nanney has been my oncologist for years, and I am STILL alive and doing well. He is one of the few oncologists out there that will really listen and work with the patient to develop a treatment plan that suits the patients wishes. Dr. Nanney is the oncologist I recommend to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Nanney cared for my mom until she lost her battle with lung cancer. We were seeing a different Oncologist prior to Dr. Nanney that was never prepared or on her game, which I feel, is one of the reasons mom lost her battle. Dr. Nanney came into the game ready to fight. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is very knowledgable in his field. He was loving and devoted to mom's treatment and care. I only wished that we had started the fight with him in our corner as I feel the outcome would have been very different.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

For $250.00 Dr. Greg Nanney looked at my chart, listened to my breathing, felt my abdomin, answered a question and rushed out the door. Barely got two words out of him, and did not get answers to my questions. He said the nurse would be in, and when she couldn't answer my questions and she couldn't find out from him, I had to go elsewhere to get my answers. This happened more than once. No real interaction or professionalism. Made me feel like I was not worth his precious time.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Nanney never has an answer to question - only 3 minute stories. He then assigns a woman - possibly medically trained - to go through the important information. She reads out of a xerox handout. Between her disposition, a couple giggling student nurses, a first visit to learn for the first time what you just underwent and how to start chemo is an emasculating disaster. I did ask for an interpreter, but was ignored by the doctor. I said I had a couple questions I wanted to talk about with a man rather than a woman. The answer was "We are all professionals and I'm sure any one of us can answer your question in a professinal manor." While that might be true, I might not be properly trained to ask questions of that nature at all - and in total detail, of any woman. The biggest problem was that he visited my bedside at the hospital many times telling me to prepare my questions for that big meeting with him after I healed a bit. I only got one question out, even it never got answered.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. Greg D. Nanney's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Newton, KS