Ratings for Dr. Pedro P. Torres

Great doctor!!! Caring, patient, and honest individual. Treats you as if he was treating his own family member.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr Torres is very thourough and takes his time with me. I would recommend my family and friends to visit him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Torres is an angel sent from heaven. He takes extra care of his patiens and has the most patience in the world, so you know he's doing a good job. He takes time to explain everything to your understanding, and goes the extra mile to take care of you. I highly recooment this doctor, who's always trying to teach his nurses and fellow doctors his strategies..dr torres saved my life

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

Dr. Torres is a very skilled surgeon. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone needing colon/rectal surgery. He is THE best. This man saved my life.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Great Doctor, practicing for 25 years around this area. I ran into many others that told me nothing but praise for Pedro Torres..He's a great Doctor of his specialist and a great and kind person at that.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Great person. Very concerned with patients. Friendly.Reachable.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Dr. Pedro P. Torres's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Central De Venezuela, Esc De Med (Grad. 1974)