Ratings for Dr. Jayson D. Henry

Front desk staff was so rude to me upon arrival I never even went to my appointment

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Really liked him at first, but overtime have become disillusioned with him. I have been to him for several different issues, and he seems to prescribed the same 2 medications for each different problem. I have been to him for the same issue several times in the past year. The treatment and medication he has given me has not helped, and I have increasingly had the feeling he just didn't care, And was tired of hearing me complain about the same thing all the time. I am now searching for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Great Dr and great staff, always ready to listen and help me with whatever i need.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Great doctor who actually cares. Helpful and friendly staff. Definitely going back!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

All in all, this practice has gone downhill since it became NRH owned.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Excellent physican, caring, concern, and knowledge

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I have gone to Dr. Henry since he first opened his office. I truly appreciate how he takes the time to listen and listens with empathy. He is careful with what he prescribes. I rarely have to wait long in either his waiting room or examining room. I appreciate his sense of humor which puts one at ease. Non reading the other reviewed I've often wondered he he got his office staff. Luckily they have been replaced by more friendly ones. Minta the nurse is cool towards patients but is also a good listener. I would, and have, recommended friends to Dr. Henry.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I had my husband transfer to see Dr. Henry. He likes him just as much as I do. We have never had to wait more than 20 minutes to be seen for our appointment, and he will refer you out if you need a specialist. He is awesome and I hope to he's around for a long, long time.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr Henry is one of the most caring and interested Doctors I have encountered outside the USAF. He listens, discusses and never seems rushed - he isn't happy until I am happy.Thanks for being there for us Dr Henry.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Henry is a very nice, funny, and knowledgable doctor. As long as you are seeing him and giving him your money. Seemed as though there were lots of revisits and "we will schedule you for another appointment for that". If you leave Dr Henry, do not expect any help on recommendations. If you need help outside his expertise, you are told to call your insurance provider. Kind of a let down unfortunately.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Jayson D. Henry's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norman, OK