Ratings for Dr. John Vu

I was upset when my former Dr retired but have been totally satisfied with Dr Vu. I never have to wait and can make appointments by email. I think he's one of the most caring doctors out there and feel lucky to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Best GP in Oshawa solved several outstanding problems other GPs missed. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

No complaints with this compassionate doctor. Very fortunate to have him looking after my health.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I consider Dr Vu one of the best doctors I have ever met, he manages to take time to explain in terms that you can understand. He doesnt make you feel foolish and lets you ask questions . I have never felt like I am being pushed out the door . I have only had two Doctors but due to a number of heath issues I have seen more than my share in the last year than I want too but. This man is by far the best and most kind of all. He is not only my Doctor but someone who I can trust and Respect. I can honestly say that he is a great doctor and secondly a good friend I rate him a 10 out of 10

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

This Dr. prescribes my 4 year old son who is in is grandparents care drugs when he is a perfectly normal 4 year old and i had a healthy pregnancy carried to 41 weeks no drugs, alcohol or cigarettes either he was fine for the first 3 years of his life and now all of a sudden they want to drug him up it makes me sick how a Dr. could do this to an innocent child

Submitted November 15, 2011

extremely courteous and polite, is one of those doctors that actually WANTS to help you and isn't just doing it because it's his job!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr.Vu is the best doctor i couldve gotten, he is very knowledgable and is concerned with ur symptoms and health.If he cant figure it out he sends u to the right doctors that can.He is very kind to you ,and courteous and has a great bedside manner.i would reccommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Great with the kids, The hours of the office could be better. Its hard to get thought t the office and to get a appointment.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2007

He is a very thorough doctor and does not push drugs. He also will recommend alternative advice. Good bedside manners.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

Very thorough and listens to every concern you have. He always has a very pleasant diposition. My family is greatful we have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007