You may also like

Rate Dr. Nader Amir Khalidi

Dr. Nader Amir Khalidi's Ratings

I was a patient of his when I was in St Joseph's. I had problems walking and had not undergone any tests. One of the other doctors had mentioned to me that I should have an MRI done because the pneumonia I was admitted with didn't explain why I couldn't walk. When my mother approached him about it (I was only 25 at the time), he said no because MRIs cost $2000 and it costs too much. He was unhelpful and put little effort into finding out what was causing me not to be able to walk. I do not know about his skills as a rheumatologist, but I do know that he was not helpful in helping in my recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

The best rheuuumatologist l trust him fully have been seeing for last 3 years ,always has time never rushs you out door .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

The best rheumatologist I have seen. I have seen several in the 40 years since I was diagnosed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr Khalidi is by far the best specialist/doctor I have been too. He is extremely patient and takes the time to really get to know his patient and what is going on. I had seen about 10 different doctors that could not figure it out. Dr.Khalidi is extremely knowledgeable, and he continues to follow up on you, and answer any of your concerns if needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. Khalidi is by far the BEST specialist I have ever dealt with. He is very knowledgeable, caring and personable. Even though he may be a little late for appointments (what specialist isn't?!) he is very apologetic which is unheard of in my experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a good rheumatologist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2450139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Khalidi for years. He has been treating my lupus. I can honestly say that he is one of the best doctor's I have ever had. He listens to you and follows up on everything you tell him. His staff is great too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1455972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Dr. Khalidi and his team of doctors are wonderful. I am very lucky to have been referred to him. If it wasn't for Dr. Khalidi, I don't think I would have been diagnosed with Lupus(SLE) as quickly as I was. My treatment has been phenomenal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2011

Dr Khalidi has been a God send! He is truly a patient advocate who deeply cares about his patients. He always goes the extra mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Khalidi has been most helpful with me and goes out of his way to make sure I am getting the best treatment available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2010

Dr. Khalidi is beyond words wonderful. So are his fellows and staff. They seem oblivious to how much they affect patients with their positive attitudes and reassurance and their modesty, as a team and as individuals, shows they have more to think about than themselves. I love this guy. And his little dogs too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1455968].votes_count ]]