Ratings for Dr. Mark Rojewski

Called to tell office my problem, hoping for an appointment. Said they would pull chart and have Dr. call on his lunch. He never called. After my many calls to office, he had nurse call in a prescription for muscle relaxers. The specific prescription called in is noted on my chart that I am allergic to it. He never talked to me, suggested an appointment or knew what was wrong with me. He is totally inept and doesn't care at all about the care of his patients. Attempting to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Have had a mixup on meds (not my fault)and had a hard time getting problem fixed. Hasn't admitted fault or apologized. I spent 5 days waiting for a phone call from doctor to fix problem that never came.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Had an all around bad experience with this doctor. Too long to go into, but basically he , as told by staff member...he didn't want to deal with it. This doctor also gave a wrong dx to another, who was quickly and correctly diagnosed by another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Very good doctor

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Mark Rojewski's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)