Ratings for Dr. A. BERT Blackburn

The doctor himself and nurse are great. The billing manager Burt is horrible. She can't keep track of what Aetna has paid and also overbills the insurance contract agreed price and tries to collect it by sending threatening letters with a late fee. When I tried to resolve this issue on a 3 way call she screamed at myself and the Aetna rep. I have paid my account in full. I luckily have check numbers from the insurance company, EOBs and paid my copays through my HSA account so I'd rather she just take me to court since I can prove my account was paid in full. Burt I'm assuming is married to the doctor himself so I'd go elsewhere since it's not like the doctor will fire his own wife.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I highly recommend this doctor. His staff took the time to help me figure out an issue I had with my insurance. This was my first time with a gynecologist and Dr. Blackburn took the time to speak with me about what to expect and answered all my questions. His nurse explained everything in detail to reassure me and was so caring. The exam itself was quick and painless. This doctor and his staff really care about their patients. If you are scared/nervous/embarrassed about this health issue, please see this doctor because he is professional and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Best Dr in El Paso Tx.. great staff always friendly...

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

GOOD CLINIC, THEY ALWAYS TREAT ME GOOD. GREAT STAFF.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Highly skilled, professional, and compassionate dr; takes time to answer whatever questions needed or to explain any procedures. Staff is very friendly, nice, and courteous. Would highly recommend Dr. Blackburn without any hesitation!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Great dr great staff always in and out within 30 minutes

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

He was my doctor for a year.Always in a hurry. Never took the time to sit down and listen to me. His staff refused to give me an emergency appointment when i was feeling sick. Had to see another gyno, turns out i needed an emercency hysterectomy.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Excellent competent compassionate care. This man saved my life. Fantastic caring staff as well. They called me at home as well. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Dr. A. BERT Blackburn's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1983)

Oxford