Ratings for Dr. Robert Thorlakson

Can someone please give me the address to Dr. Thorlaskon's office? I am in need of a proctologist and cannot find anyone in Winnipeg that specializes on this field. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I found this Doctor to have relatively no bedside manner, but very competent in what he does.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

I've been to my share of specialists in my lifetime and this one has got to be the absolute worst, he has absolutely no caring attitude. He is extremely full of himself and should no longer be practicing. I would not recommend him for NOTHING!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

this guy needs to learn some good manners....horrible professional...gave me the wrong medication which caused me more and more problems. His professionalism is a joke.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. has TERRIBLE bedside manner!! Made me feel so uncomfortable that I had tears in my eyes and he yelled at me to "Stop it! You're acting like a child!" Not something you want to be told by your Dr. Absolutely no compassion or knowledge in how to deal with patients....or maybe should just retire already!!! Will not return!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

After suffering terribly for 30 tears I finally decided to seek banding treatment. 6 visits and my 30 year problem has disappeared.Thank you Dr.Thorlakson

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr T treated my hemmoroids recently. I had them for over 20 years and was too afraid to get them removed by conventional surgery. My wife saw Dr T several months prior and recommended I consider seeing him about getting mine done. It was the best medical decision I made. He did 5 bandings, and only the 3rd one was what I would call uncomfortable. I took some tylenol just that one time. I wish I would have done it long ago. Mr T is getting on in age, but he is still providing a valuable service to people. I found him quite knowedgeable, although not always ready to chit-chat. If you are considering getting your hemmoroids treated and are taking blood thinners, he will ask you to stop 5 days before starting treatments. I found that having appointments twice a week worked best for me. Although I didn't have much pain, I think getting a treatment every day would be a bit much for most.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

very rude! This guy has no bedside manner at all. Seems to have a dislike for people under the age of 50. No help to me at all. Really hope I can find someone else soon before I have to go to the Emergency for a third time

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

My last visit with this doctor was terrible he talked to me like i was some kind of jerk. I will be looking for another doctor to band my hemmoroids and hope they will be a little caring than this guy!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

well!!!!!!! just got back from having my hemroids tied off!!! let me tell you it was a piece of cake, no pain AT ALL have not been thru the night yet , but if any discomford, I have my pain pills ready.. Not at all what I was prepared for !!!!!GREAT!!!!1

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009