Ratings for Dr. Anita Hunt

I have been going to Dr Hunt since I was a baby (I'm 21 now) and she's an amazing doctor! She is very thorough and really cares about my well being. However, her front desk staff are horrible, as they are very rude and condenscing.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Where is the new office? Still has old address on line.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

staff always behave as if they are overworked. you have to wait but I wouldn't call it terrible - my previous (childhood/young 20s dr had a wait of 2hrs often!). Dr Hunt explains everything very thoroughly - no preconceived ideas, and listens when I speak which is great vs. listening to the first few symptoms and making a judgment. She has told me on more than one occasion that she is PRO VACCINE - so if this something you are not comfortable with, then bear that in mind - I'm personally fine with it. She's been my doctor for approximately 17 years now.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Hunt has been my doctor for almost 20 years now. She's an excellent doctor that trult cares about your wellbeing and takes extra time to explain everything to you in detail. However, her office staff is absolutely horrible at the new location. They are so unbelievably unprofessional and rude. Booking an appointment with Dr Hunt is a huge ordeal because I'm always put on hold for at least 20 minutes and when I finally do get through I am rudely rushed off the phone to the point that none of my questions get answered. Their tone of voice is often very rude and condescending, and asking them to do anything beyond booking you an appointment is a huge deal. One time I needed a copy of my MRI results to show a surgeon I was referred to by Dr Hunt, and I basically had to fight with the office staff to get my results. They refused to do so over the phone, so finally I decided to go in in person and after refusing me again I saw Dr Hunt walking in the hallway and asked her for help. Dr Hunt immediately helped me and gave me a copy of my results no questions asked. It's unfortunate that such a goos doctor has such horrible staff running her front desk. If something isn't done about it soon I will most likely switch doctors.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Her office staff is terrible and rude. She is a good doctor but her staff is pathetic

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Hunt's for most of my life and she's great. The only problems I have going into her office are with her office staff. The front desk staff can be very rude most of the time. I've waited over 20 mins on the phone, only to have it answered and put on hold. When I finally get ahold of someone, I am rushed to the point that none of the questions I had originally called for were answered. This was never a problem when Dr Hunt was at Credit Valley, but with her new office I run into this issue most of the time. I wish she would get better office staff.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

The doctor is great, very knowledgeable. She is just super busy that sometimes you end up waiting past your appointment time. Then again, she's worth the wait. She really takes care of you and cares.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Hunt had been my family's physician for over 20yrs. I am extremely lucky to have her as my physician. If I have a health issue (I have many) I know she will be thorough in her care of me. She always takes the time to explain exactly what's going on. In all the years I have been going to her I have never felt rushed. She is a wonderful sounding board & has have me great advice over the years. I have heard how other people talk about their Dr.s about how cold & abrupt they are. So I know I am very blessed to have her as my Dr.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr Hunt is our family physician for over 21 years. she is the best

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I have been going to doctor hunt for years, and you keep on hearing of people who risk taking medication even though it may have some serious side effects. I have been FED a variety of medication by doctor hunt, one of which has damaged vital organs that will never be the same. I regret being so easily convinced to take medication, when there should be an alternative given. She is definitely a pill pusher... she is just concerned about making money on the surveys the drug companies give her, and the paid lunches. If you are looking for honesty, look elsewhere. She treats her customers well, but loves money way more than the welfare of others.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013