Ratings for Dr. Chantal Violette

djsndij asnfjnasi jfnisdnfjdnfiu dfuaufnuisuhruiabnnxic nidnisnfds c

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Elle ma tout simplement sauve la vie merci chantal et tres comprehensif .

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

She was the internist on call when I found myself in the ER (in Apr. '08) with a rather tenacious bout of AF (auricular fibrillation). She's the one who shocked the ticker back into normal sinus (after the usual course of heart calmers had no effect), and then insisted I stay overnight for observation, despite my insisting I was fine. So she obviously gives a damn about your welfare, even though she does come off as rather distant and "clinical" (but then, maybe that's a good thing?). A couple other internists I've dealt with were more, shall we say, personable. She does know her stuff, I'll give her that. Seems quite competent.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Part time when Patrick's Dr. was not available, she treated Patrick with so much experience & compassion. Patrick admired her & all the staff at the hospital. The whole Daley family are gratefull. Thank You, So much Chantel

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

Medecin tres comprehensif et a l'ecoute de son patient. Je recommande beaucoup.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Never really looked at me while I was there. Was busy with papers more than with me. Found her arrogant. Didn't feel any compassion at all from this doctor...very cold...I even cried all the way home. Thanks Doc!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

Tres consciencieux, patiente, respectueuse, compassion avec pt et famille, tres gentille. Connait tres bien sa matiere, a recommander

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007