Ratings for Dr. A. Rose

Went to him to get my stitches removed. Told me outright that he won't do it due to all the paperwork. Extremely rude and annoying

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Very very bad experience might b the unluckiest day if u got a chance to see him😢

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever seen arugued with me about my pain was rude as ever and said I'm huge woman obese ect. When I'm 187 lbs n tall. Then gave me no actual advice!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Rude and condescending. I went to him with an ear infection and was prescribed Amoxicillin even though I am immune to it. When I told him this, he got angry at me. I took the meds and came back with exactly the same problem a week later. He wouldn't listen to me and tried to give me the same prescription. We ended up having a huge argument and he threw me out of the exam room.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I was terrified I had an std and I got stuck with him and he was so rude to me and didn't know who my family doctor was and yelled at me and told me to go to my doctor and let them deal with this. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

This doctor was very rude to me and commented on the amount of antidepesants in mg's I am taking. He didnt know where my file was and told me to hurry up because it was busy out in the waiting room, when I waited an hour to see him. Then he prescribed me a pill that I didnt even need for a infection. Not immpressed.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

Got stuck seeing this guy twice. Both for work injuries since I needed to see a doctor immediately. Both times he basically refused to treat me since he had to do paperwork for the problems. He never listened to my issues and continually interrupted me. He gave me a generic prescription for pain and that was it. The second time I tried to get a different doctor but was still stuck with him same issues as the first time and ended up getting into an argument with him since he wasn't listening. Ended up getting up and walking out. He should not be practicing medicine and if you have to go to Albert Park Medical try and get a different doctor even if you have to wait longer.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I just seen this guy. Wow I can not believe this guy is a doctor some days I would rather pay to see a real doctor then to waste my time. He is very rude and and doesnt really seem to care about people! Don't ever see him if you can help it he is at Albert Park medical clinic.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Horrible. Don't waste your time by seeing him. Did not even listen to what I was telling him, useless, there for the money, does not care about the patient. Brutal. I wish there was some sort of evaluation. we don't need doctors like him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Horrible. Don't waste your time. The only thing he learnd in med school is how to hand out a sample/prescription that usually doesn't help. Clearly only a Dr. for the money. It should not be legal for this type of Dr. to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010