Ratings for Dr. T. Hochban

I really liked this doctor. I got him at a walk in and he was coming out to reception and getting the patients to fill the rooms. He was very prompt, courteous, actually checked symptoms vs assuming from what you told him and said to come back.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Although Dr. Hochban is not my designated family doctor, he provided simply superlative doctor service to me on a walk-in at the Broad Street Medical Clinic. He was attentive, thorough, concerned, clear, and helpful. I was only looking to get 3 prescriptions renewed, but he provided so much more. I cannot recommend him enough! He totally made up for the dissatisfactory long wait.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

In the past year or two I've seen Dr. Hochban for three different medical problems. Each time he diagnosed my problem right away and took the time to explain the condition and the treatment. He's an excellent doctor and I have complete confidence in him. I'd recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Horrible! Refused to refill my sleeping pill medication as he said he "doesn't believe in taking sleeping pills". Refused to refer me to a psychiatrist, despite living 1.5 hours out of town because he did not "half an hour to write a letter". Have never been treated so disrespectfully by a physician in my life!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Would never see this doctor again . After getting a second opinion the doctor asked me who the heck did u see so thanks to this doctor I got sicker ... Wouldn't even give one star

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Not one bit impressed ... Told me nothing was wrong so got second opinion and I have a bad sinus infection ... Not to mention they left me sitting in waiting room while taking other patients who came after me finally I got mad enough and said this is ridiculous ... Would never return back to that clinic ever again

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

After having a bad experience with Dr S Paul, Dr Adams and Broad Clinic receptionists, I visited Dr Hochban. He had a look at my test results. He is quite thorough, takes time to explain and answer your questions and concerns. He told me my TSH is high while my T4 is normal. He suggested I start taking Synthroid. The medicine made me feel sick over the next few days, sick enough to make me concern. I visited another doctor at another clinic who told me I did not need to take this medicine since my T4 is normal. My previous experience with Broad clinic made sure this was going to be my last visit. Absolutely not impressed and hope it is closed down instead of being allowed to treat human lives like they don't matter.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

My first experience with him was extremely positive. I was suffering from pain at my hip which I thought could either be sciatic or an inflamed disc in my spine as it hurt to step down on my right leg. I took the afternoon off work because it hurt so bad and ended up seeing Dr bhuiyn at the broad St clinic. He wrote me a prescription for t3s and referred me to a back surgeon and wrote a doctors note for 3 days off work. My work required an actual letter filled out for that time so I went back to the clinic. I saw Dr Hochban at that time and I told him about the other doctor. He disapproved of the t3s and actually looked me over. Had me do some movements and actually diagnosed it with piriformis which is kinda like sciatica. Instead of giving me pain med sending me out the door he explained what is and how to fix it with stretches. I was highly impressed by this as no doctor I have ever seen before actually took the time to diagnose and treat any of my problems. I usually get a prescription and blood and urine tests and out the door and a good luck. Now that Dr Abraham is gone from the clinic which he was my family doctor my first choice is always Dr Hochban now

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Quite rude. Must have had a bad day. Saw at walk-in but wouldn't see by choice

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Hochban for quite a few years; first saw him at the Albert St clinic maybe ten years ago. He's an ok doctor but sometimes is slow to diagnose problems accurately and quickly. He says "you might have this or that" and then you leave his office still suffering. I had a major issue requiring surgery later on that he didn't diagnose promptly. I like him personally and its hard to find a decent doctor in Regina so I stay with him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015