Ratings for Dr. Chris Geradts

This is a garbage dentists office. Eventually you will get treated but not until they have maximized their billables. They do this by booking expensive diagnostics and then extending treatments over visits. I've never had a dentist office act like a predatory car salesman before, but this is what Aspen is like. I cancelled an appointment (that they automatically booked) and then appeared to threaten me with not finding dates in the future for cancelling. If heard many stories of people going there with 10/10 tooth pain and coming out having had an exam but no treatment until later in the week. This is unheard of for me.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

De Geradts and his entire office have always been professional. Not only do they very high quality dental work, but because he is a biological dentist, I feel confident that all he does is for the best of not only my teeth, but my overall general health.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I hadnt been to a dentist for about 10 years and now lost fillings out of 2 teeth. I felt embarrassed admitting that, but the staff reassured me that all was okay and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Geradts is a perfectionist and I feel confident with his knowledge and skills Highly Recommend

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I think I am going to find someone new very upset with Dr. Geradts he won't do anything for me my tooth in pain

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I think dr. Geradts is good He helps me out and trys to figure out all my tooth pain

Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Geradts is a very caring and exceptional dentist. I have been a patient of his for 15+ years and have always left happy and satisfied. He always addresses my dental concerns and his dental work is done incredibly well. I have had fillings, veneers/crowns and extractions all done by him and his dental therapist Diane. I highly recommend Dr. Geradts and always look forward to visiting his office!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I had not been to the dentist in literally 17 years when I cracked a tooth and had no choice. So I went to Aspen and saw this dentist. Well the staff was great, the dental hygienist was very friendly and the dentist had great "bed side manner" as I was very nervous about the whole thing. So after the check up in which the cleaning went into overtime and cost more money (seems like a theme in these reviews) I am told I need my cracked tooth fixed plus have four cavities. I explained I had no insurance and had to pay it all out of pocket. They very aggressively told me these were bad cavities and were "no choice ones". I did not get the fillings. One year later I went for check up to Dr. Bernard who found zero cavities. Its now been over two years and no cavities. Dr. Bernard is the top rated dentist in Moose Jaw on this site. My teeth don't hurt. So even knowing I had no insurance they aggressively tried to make me have 4 fillings. Seems crazy but true. Can we trust our dentists??

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

How much are porcelain veneers here in mj.....? Would like top teeth done don't care much about the bottoms as they dont show overly too much and do any health benefits cover them? Or Atleast help with the cost at all?

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Just had my first appointment last week...Had a consultation and a cleaning. I was very pleased with all of the staff. They were very sincere and caring. Glad i finally found a dentist who cares about my health! Dr. Geradts is very knowledgable. I recommend him and will be going back :)

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

I will not go back because the last time I was there I received a humiliating examination for a problem I am not sure I have. I think Dr. Geradts had just been to a training session on a particular, very expensive treatment because he spoke as if he were giving a presentation - no time for any comments or questions from me, and objectified me as he spoke. i had been seeing him for about 2 years and I was hurt and demeaned by the appointment. In regards to expensiveness of treatment, I was not told beforehand that cleaning was a timed appointment and I would have to return and pay again to have the cleaning finished.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010