Ratings for Dr. Chris Geradts

De Geradts and his entire office have always been professional. Not only do they very high quality dental work, but because he is a biological dentist, I feel confident that all he does is for the best of not only my teeth, but my overall general health.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I hadnt been to a dentist for about 10 years and now lost fillings out of 2 teeth. I felt embarrassed admitting that, but the staff reassured me that all was okay and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Geradts is a perfectionist and I feel confident with his knowledge and skills Highly Recommend

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I think I am going to find someone new very upset with Dr. Geradts he won't do anything for me my tooth in pain

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I think dr. Geradts is good He helps me out and trys to figure out all my tooth pain

Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Geradts is a very caring and exceptional dentist. I have been a patient of his for 15+ years and have always left happy and satisfied. He always addresses my dental concerns and his dental work is done incredibly well. I have had fillings, veneers/crowns and extractions all done by him and his dental therapist Diane. I highly recommend Dr. Geradts and always look forward to visiting his office!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I had not been to the dentist in literally 17 years when I cracked a tooth and had no choice. So I went to Aspen and saw this dentist. Well the staff was great, the dental hygienist was very friendly and the dentist had great "bed side manner" as I was very nervous about the whole thing. So after the check up in which the cleaning went into overtime and cost more money (seems like a theme in these reviews) I am told I need my cracked tooth fixed plus have four cavities. I explained I had no insurance and had to pay it all out of pocket. They very aggressively told me these were bad cavities and were "no choice ones". I did not get the fillings. One year later I went for check up to Dr. Bernard who found zero cavities. Its now been over two years and no cavities. Dr. Bernard is the top rated dentist in Moose Jaw on this site. My teeth don't hurt. So even knowing I had no insurance they aggressively tried to make me have 4 fillings. Seems crazy but true. Can we trust our dentists??

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

How much are porcelain veneers here in mj.....? Would like top teeth done don't care much about the bottoms as they dont show overly too much and do any health benefits cover them? Or Atleast help with the cost at all?

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Just had my first appointment last week...Had a consultation and a cleaning. I was very pleased with all of the staff. They were very sincere and caring. Glad i finally found a dentist who cares about my health! Dr. Geradts is very knowledgable. I recommend him and will be going back :)

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

I will not go back because the last time I was there I received a humiliating examination for a problem I am not sure I have. I think Dr. Geradts had just been to a training session on a particular, very expensive treatment because he spoke as if he were giving a presentation - no time for any comments or questions from me, and objectified me as he spoke. i had been seeing him for about 2 years and I was hurt and demeaned by the appointment. In regards to expensiveness of treatment, I was not told beforehand that cleaning was a timed appointment and I would have to return and pay again to have the cleaning finished.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

I do not understand some of the other complaints. The secretary staff is very friendly and not rude at all! I have never had billing mistakes. My son had horrible teeth and they were quick on fixing them and helping him through it, its very tough to work on a 5 yr old and the girls did an amazing job! When he got sick right after his first apptmnt chris even called to assure he was ok! Most dentists space their cleaning in 2 sittings. this is because you bleed and the bacteria gets into your cut sore gums, not because they cant do it! Its for your protection and safety.. alot of the older dentist offices dont do this, which they should! Also for the person who said their nephews false teeth broke every 3 months, i had the same problem but with another dentist, its not the dentist its the artifical teeth, no way around it! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! I never waited in the waiting room longer then 15 mins!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009