Ratings for Dr. Ivan Rostotski

Called to get husband in for an emergency. He couldnt walk without pain and could not sit down easily. Has had previous spinal surgery thus it's very important to get in to a chiropractor for adjustments. Call and ask if they had emergency time and was told that they are not taking any new patients for the month of July, and was not helpful in giving a name of another chiropractor to see. We have recently moved from Alberta and I have to say that customer service here is very unprofessional. What happened to the Code of Ethics?

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Super awesome! Goes through absolutely everything and is sooo well priced! I would recommend him to absolutely anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Ivan Rostoski to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Ivan is phenominal. He has an open mind in his treatments and does not discount anything. Very through. I drive 2.5 hours one way to see him as no one comes close to what Dr. Ivan is capable of doing. I tried other chriopractors and got no results. The other chriopractors will say that Dr. Rostotski is very good. I sit in his waiting room only to see others that drove twice the distance as I did. This speaks volumes. Well worth the drive!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Ivan is an excellent Chiropractor! He uses gentle techniques and is able to adjust and locate whatever needs to be adjusted! Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

INCREDIBLE!!! And he doesn't just do backs, necks, etc. I injured my ankle and he is the only one is the past three years who has made it feel good. He knows his stuff...but has moved further away...if only I could find someone half as good!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Excellent! Can't say enough good about him. I drive 3+ hours to go to him because I can't find anybody better in Saskatoon. He will go over you head to toe, not just make one "click" here and then make you come back tomorrow for another adjustment. He also does some massage, and uses electronic muscle stimulation as part of your therapy. Also very polite and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007