Ratings for Dr. Horia L. Craciun

He disregarded my concerns about my condition, treating me for something else. This ended up in my issue getting worse, and I was hospitalized. Thankfully I got a better doctor while admitted, one who listened and clarified things for me. It's no wonder he's easy to get in with fairly quickly. He's an OK person, but not a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

He is the worst dr I have ever met. For that matter he is one of the worst humans I have ever met. He labels people as drug seekers and has no knowledge of anything. He should loose his medical license

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I found Dr. Craciun to make assumptions and judgments without all the facts and to make questionable remarks about certain races of people. In addition, the initial, one-hour scheduled appointment lasted approximately fifteen minutes only.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Craciun struggles with American English language. He labels patients with no evidence of the 'Diagnoses" apparent. When asked to explain his diagnosis, he replies he "just knows." He seems to have a misogynistic attitude toward female patients. He is arrogant and condescending.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

Dr. Horia L. Craciun's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Parma, OH