Ratings for Dr. Chris Koulisis

I had back surgery and thought Dr. Koulisis did a fabulous job. I have been pain free ever since. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Terrible experience. Would not recommend him to anyone. He treated me very poorly.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

miss diagnosed my broken elbow. Had to be rebroken. another dr told me he could have helped if I had come to him sooner. I am in constant pain and on pain meds for life. I would not recommend him to anyone. He is very rude, does not make eye contact nor does he talk with you. he also would not give me my xrays to go to another doctor for help, but did so after I demanded my rights. He also lied on his report which said we concurred on my visit. How can you concur if he does not talk to you? I am so sorry I that I went to him for help and am in the this situation. Do not go to this man, he does not like people!! I believe he thinks he is above everyone,and you annoy him. I hope he reads this.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Dr. Koulisis is an excellent surgeon. I went to him with persistent back pain. He correctly diagnosed my problem and performed an L4-L5 disc fusion. My back problems are non-existent aside from a few normal over exertion back aches. I recommend this surgeon highly. He can be a bit short at times, but that is what keeps him on a timely schedule. I certainly feel that if you want/need a great surgeon, he is your guy. If you are looking for a buddy, get a dog.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I went him to for a really bad busted shoulder. I got greeted to him by trying to move my arm around and him being obnoxious. This was two days after I was in a car wreck. He did not take it really serious. no brace from him.. He prescribed me some medication indosets that did not work.. i could not sleep at all. I informed him that it was not working. he told me to double up on those which is at the verge of overdose. To make a long story short I went to the emergency room because he was not being helpfull on this situation...and now he says it is a problem because i go to other doctors..If would listen to his patience instead of trying to know how they are feeling. i havent had any medication that helped for my right shoulder. He is very rude and i wouldnt recommend him to anyone i care about...

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

I didn't get a "warm fuzzy" with this doctor. I went to him for persistent lower back pain that I was having at the time. He took a series of x-rays and promptly informed me that I needed surgery for my condition (spondylolithesis (sp)). When I balked at the need for surgery he told me that it was only going to get worse and that I WILL have surgery. That was 4 years ago. I never had the surgery -- and the pain ceased not long after my visit with him. I credit faithfully performing exercises to strengthen my lower back for my miraculous "cure", and this is something he never even suggested.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

He referred me to Shands which diagnosed my condition as Sarcoma. I credit him with saving my life and being very patient with me.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2007

good surgeon

flag | Submitted August 23, 2005

Dr. Chris Koulisis's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Crestview, FL