Ratings for Dr. Andre Degreef

Waited two and a half years before calling to see if they received my referral. No answer, left a message to call me back and they never did. That was about seven years ago. My sister -in- law has been waiting close to 3 years and still hasn't heard anything. I'd go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I have tried repeatedly to call and stop in to the office...the phone is NEVER answered and the office is always closed with no hours or "on lunch " posted on door. I give up and will go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I agree with another commenter on the Dr Degreefs horrible office staff. Having spoken to a few different offices she is by far the least helpful as far as surgical receptionists go. Their office phone line should have been the first sign, instead of asking to leave a message it tells you to just call back later, which is just bizarre and leads someone to believe that the post op care would be less than ideal. If you had a surgery and were having a problem you would just have to continually try to call the office and hope that one day you will get a person on the other line?! Upon meeting with the Dr he seemed very knowledgeable and helpful. But after the fact the receptionist gave very different information than what the doctor had said to me in the consult which leads me to not trust this office or the doctor and I will be going with another surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr.degreiff is the best surgeon I've ever had. He must have done at least 15 procedures for me and yes I waited lots of times for him. But you have to realize that if he's not at his clinic he's helping someone else. He sure isn't sitting in Timmy's. My god people .. The receptionist there is busting her but to fit people in. It's not her fault when he's late. I would love someone to so her job. Give her some slack people. She truly is a wonderful person. I haven't been there in a couple years. But I can imagine what kind Of verbal abuse she gets. Let her do her job💗. SS

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. DeGreef is wonderful. Although, he needs a new receptionist/front staff as his current one is disorganized and unhelpful. Dr. DeGreef is a fantastic doctor once the receptionist decides to do her job and you are able to reach his office.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

There is no online information on this doctor other than this site. No before after photos, list of procedures available etc. I was excited to find out that there was a surgeon in our community and when I called his receptionist knew nothing. She could not tell me pricing, procedure information, what the booking timeline was like and weither or not the doctor would be able to show me before and after photos of previous procedure. My impression was that they are very unorganized and the front line staff is not knowledgable. I think when you are paying thousands of dollars for life changing procedures , you should have a website at the very least! Won't be following up for a consult here!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Took 4 years to get a appointment but after the consultation only took 2 weeks for the operation. Wonderful doctor, very skilled and explained everything in terms I could understand. Had surgery yesterday and feel great today, hardly any pain. Had a breast reduction. Highly recommend the wait was worth it. Only regret is that I should of had it done 20 yrs earlier.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr Degreef is an amazing Dr and skilled plastic surgeon. He did my arm for melanoma which was a very wide section of my elbow to shoulder, the healing was amazing and although melanoma surgeries can sometimes leave a deformity it was pretty much undetectable. I see him annually for regular mole biopsies and he always makes me feel special. Very kind and professional Dr. And I feel Blessed to have a Dr like him!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Called for appointment as I was told to do twice, Never got a call back

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr. DeGreef did my tummy tuck in May 2005 and it is still amazing even though I have gained about 15 pounds. I have many acquaintences who have also had tummy tucks by other physicians and they don't even compare! My daughter needs a breast reduction and you can bet I will be referring her to him. His bedside manner is incredible. Will be back for a facelift and eye surgery and hopefully he will still be around :)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Andre Degreef's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Waited two and a half years before calling to see if they received my referral. No answer, left a message to call me back and they never did. That was about sev..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have tried repeatedly to call and stop in to the office...the phone is NEVER answered and the office is always closed with no hours or "on lunch " posted on d..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I agree with another commenter on the Dr Degreefs horrible office staff. Having spoken to a few different offices she is by far the least helpful as far as surg..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.degreiff is the best surgeon I've ever had. He must have done at least 15 procedures for me and yes I waited lots of times for him. But you have to realize..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. DeGreef is wonderful. Although, he needs a new receptionist/front staff as his current one is disorganized and unhelpful. Dr. DeGreef is a fantastic doctor ..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "There is no online information on this doctor other than this site. No before after photos, list of procedures available etc. I was excited to find out that the..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Took 4 years to get a appointment but after the consultation only took 2 weeks for the operation. Wonderful doctor, very skilled and explained everything in ter..."

July 22, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V1R1" to "V1R 4N7". Address has been updated from "None" to "8100 British Columbia 3B". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12503683582".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Degreef is an amazing Dr and skilled plastic surgeon. He did my arm for melanoma which was a very wide section of my elbow to shoulder, the healing was amazi..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Called for appointment as I was told to do twice, Never got a call back"

October 12, 2014