You may also like

Rate Dr. Andre Degreef

Dr. Andre Degreef's Ratings

There is no online information on this doctor other than this site. No before after photos, list of procedures available etc. I was excited to find out that there was a surgeon in our community and when I called his receptionist knew nothing. She could not tell me pricing, procedure information, what the booking timeline was like and weither or not the doctor would be able to show me before and after photos of previous procedure. My impression was that they are very unorganized and the front line staff is not knowledgable. I think when you are paying thousands of dollars for life changing procedures , you should have a website at the very least! Won't be following up for a consult here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Took 4 years to get a appointment but after the consultation only took 2 weeks for the operation.
Wonderful doctor, very skilled and explained everything in terms I could understand. Had surgery yesterday and feel great today, hardly any pain. Had a breast reduction. Highly recommend the wait was worth it. Only regret is that I should of had it done 20 yrs earlier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr Degreef is an amazing Dr and skilled plastic surgeon. He did my arm for melanoma which was a very wide section of my elbow to shoulder, the healing was amazing and although melanoma surgeries can sometimes leave a deformity it was pretty much undetectable. I see him annually for regular mole biopsies and he always makes me feel special. Very kind and professional Dr. And I feel Blessed to have a Dr like him!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2773666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Called for appointment as I was told to do twice, Never got a call back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. DeGreef did my tummy tuck in May 2005 and it is still amazing even though I have gained about 15 pounds. I have many acquaintences who have also had tummy tucks by other physicians and they don't even compare! My daughter needs a breast reduction and you can bet I will be referring her to him. His bedside manner is incredible. Will be back for a facelift and eye surgery and hopefully he will still be around :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1456558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Andre is the most caring and knowledgeable surgeon that I have had the pleasure of meeting. He is very attentive to detail and a first rate physician in every sense .I am delighted with the results of my surgery. Interior Health should be damned and blamed for longer than acceptable Operating Room waiting time. We must enjoy and value Andre's talent and gift to our medical community , while we have the luxury of his presence in our midst.He is a one of a kind who should not be taken for granted . Our blessings and thanks , Shalom. Ross Haber MBA.VP DigitalImaging LLC .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1456557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

I have been to Dr.Degreef four times now. He is an amazing surgeon and person. He really does care considering how busy he is. I never had to wait very long and he was always there to answer any questions and to make sure I was recovering well. I love his staff and for how amazing of a surgeon he is his prices are some of the cheapest in Canada. I think this area is extremely lucky to have such an amazing surgeon

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1456556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

I waited 2yrs. and it was worth it all.I prayed not for the good,better but for God,s best and I got the best.it was a miracle how I found him.He really took good care of me.I am a very grateful and thankful for answered prayer.Ada

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1456555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2011

Dr.De Greef, Made me feel like I was his only patient. Very comforting to talk with and patient to deal with. I had breast implants and woke from surgery with minimal pain. I am now recovering 6 days later with some discomfort, but able to function. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1456554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2010

Reffered on a Monday, received call on Tuesday for appointment following Saturday, yes, Saturday! Booked me in for surgery the following Wednesday. I am home recovering now. you be the judge

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1456553].votes_count ]]