Ratings for Dr. Dan Ceccacci

Dr. Ceccacci is very kind and really makes you feel comfortable in the dental chair .Has a very good knowledge.I did ask him a lot of question and he was very patient to answer all of them.It easy to find a dentist but its difficult to find a good one.Thank you Dr.CECCACCI

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

his office is terrible and I will be talking to a lawyer to sue the office, they don't follow the law what so ever. I don't have a problem with the doctor him self, however I am having a problem with the office and the doctor can fix it without having to bring to court, his staff told the doctor can't do anything, I am very upset. and I don't recommend anyone to go to the doctor office. there are many amazing detest in Windsor are please chose another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Hadn't been to the dentist in a few years. Dr C 'introduced' himself to me while I was in the chair and he was at the back of the room and I couldn't see him. The two seconds it might have took him to take two steps for a face to face introduction were obviously not worth it to him. We then discussed my x-rays and how I might require a bite plate/splint. I said I was not interested and he said he understood and that he had many patients that get one and it sits in their nightstand. I reiterated that I would not go to bed with one of these in and I wasn't interested He spoke to me about 1 minute about my teeth and wrapped up the meeting by saying that he will 'go ahead' and make a request to the insurance company to see if the bite plate would be covered. I said I wasn't interested! Felt like I was simply there for him to try and sell me something and when I said I wasn't interested he ignored me completely. Wouldn't go back to a health care practitioner that doesn't listen to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

One of the best dentist out there!! Always tries his best to help with any issues you are having and is very knowledgable!! I highly recommend him and his staff treats you like family!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

very interesting stories which help distract from the dental procedures. I recommend this Dentist- he is very empathetic and attuned to patient need.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Dan is awesome, friendly and has a good sense of humour. He's great with kids and has a wonderful bedside manner. He is up front about work needing to be done and why. When I asked how a root canal was done, he showed me my x-rays and explained the process in great detail, in case my filling didn't work and i would know what I'm getting done in the future. All in all, a great dentist!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Dan is the best dentist ever, very gentle, kind and he is up-to-date on new procedures, etc. He has the best office staff, and dental hygenists I have ever had the pleasure to meet. My entire family, children and all, enjoy their visits.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

I think Dr. Dan is a wonderful Dentist, Man and Person, he is very kind to both me and my husband and is excellent with my children (My twins anthony and Brandon Ives) Love going to him and are not afraid to go and actually look foward to going and that means alot to us parents, He is a very patient dentist and any questions you need answered he takes the time to explains fully so you understand. I say keep up the good work Dr.Dan good dentists and kind ones are hard to find...And his staff is awesome as well "esp flo" very happy and satisfied "THE IVES FAMILY"

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

He's very caring but that doesn't make the pain in my teeth go away, after he finished filling 4 cavities( due to pregnancies that cause weird eating habits) I always felt sharp pain every time I took a bite the pain comes and goes and he told me to take advil. I'm 29 and I eat my food like an 80 yr old with no teeth because I worry about when the pain my strike. he didn't fix the problem and I am going to a new Dentist. Although he is very very nice. TOO BAD

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Very good dentist. Kind, caring person. Very happy with him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007