Ratings for Dr. Katrina Cronin

The best Dr. in Port, unforunatley she has now left our fair city and returned to her homeland. She will be sorely missed by all her patients

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

very agreeable for getting me all the drugs i need.such a hassle getting what i wanted from the doctor before her.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

I find Dr. Cronin to be very thorough. She makes herself knowledgeable about your file before you get there. She explains test results and works with me in managing my illness. She is open to suggestions and has an excellent understanding of how to interact with a patient. Her manerisms are calming and I don't leave the appt. frustrated or confused. I feel that I can trust her because she does not hesitate in reffering me to specialists. I am so much better having peace of mind even though my illness is with me every day. It is easier to live with an illness knowing that someone is taking good care of you. Thank-you Dr. Cronin for rescuing me.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

I'm very privileged to have Dr. Cronin as my doctor. She provides a high level of care with such kindness and understanding; and she doesn't just 'hear' you but "listens" to you. While waits are not long, I won't even mind if they were longer in order to see such a quality doctor as Dr. Cronin.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

I find Dr. Cronin very accomodating, knowledgeable, and empathetic.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

Dr. Cronin is a warm doctor with a friendly attitude. even when she is obvioulsy backed up she greets her patients with a smile and doesn't try to rush the visit (at least not with me). i have seen her maybe 6 times since she has started here in port alberni for a variety of family needs and she has been extremelly helpful and thorough in all aspects. she doesn't shy away from referrals and is quick to respond to "urgent" calls. i haven't found that she tries to come up with an answer for every problem. if she doesn't know then she sends your for tests or to see specialists. a good family GP.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Very Friendly, she genuinely cares for her patients. Generally there is a wait for her but that is because she is thorough with everyone, you do not leave feeling rushed or unheard

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

My experience with this physician has been a pleasure for me. She is compasionate and listens and responds to your concerns.You get a definate sense she cares about you and wants to learn more about you. This Doctor is a newcomer to the valley and Canada and is a blessing to me and other patients that have finally been able to change from their existing Doctors when they felt they were not getting proper care or necessary paperwork they requested.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

went to hospital as I cut my index finger with a knife. Did not receive stitches. The nurse ended up gluing and steri stripping my cut. Its been a week and I have numbness in my finger and it is very sensitive. She did not spend much time with me.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

my experience with this doctor was less than pleasurable, I recieved care at the emergency after cutting my hand, the injury did not seem to be as extensive to her as it accually was. After asking her if she thought I had tendon damage she assured me that there was none. After a couple of days I had no movement or feeling in my thumb a finger. I then saw my own family doctor who told me that I needed to see a specialast asap, I have now had two tendon graft surgeries and have missed four months of work.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007