I have been meaning to write a review for some time. Dr. Gibbons was my anesthesiologist when I had surgery at the Surgicenter of Johnson County. He asked me a lot of questions about my medical history and without going into details, found out something significant that could have caused problems during my surgery. I will be forever thankful that he was so thorough. I was still able to have my surgery, but he changed the type of anesthesia to make it safe for me. He called afterward to make sure that I was doing well.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Dr. Robert T. Gibbons's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.scjc.net/". Postal Code has been updated from "64101" to "66214". Address has been updated from "None" to "8800 Ballentine Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19138944050".

June 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=705251'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

March 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=705251'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014
  • Specialty changed from &quot;Anesthesiologist&quot; to &quot;Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab&quot;

April 10, 2013