Ratings for Dr. John M. Roesler

Dr. Roesler is an gifted, knowledgable and an artist when it comes to fixing the nose. I can breath, and my nose is more beautiful then I can ever dreamed of. Thank you again, Tracy

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Bridget at front desk is always friendly. Nurse is a bit less friendly. Dr. Roesler runs late, but find me a good doctor that doesn't. He takes his time and really listens to patients. Has even taken my phone call, when most doctors would require an appointment. Only challenge is that he wont create an image of nose surgery results. So it is a bit of an unknown going into the surgery. Happy nonetheless.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

In addition to being a great physician,Dr Roesler is caring, empathetic, and explains all his procedures in great detail. I get injected with Botox and Juvederm and I feel 10 years younger, he does a fantastic job. His office staff is also very pleasant and extremely helpfull.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Roesler is soooo great! He actually spends time with you, goes over the procedure (injectables in my case), and makes you feel comfortable. And, of course, I have a fantastic result!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

Dr. Roesler is the best!! He did my facelift and eyelids. I could not be happier with the results!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

Dr. John M. Roesler's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Kaiser-Permanente