Ratings for Dr. Shaoli Shi

I was on medication for YEARS without being able to truly control the symptoms. A colleague of mine suggested Dr. Shi's office. Working in science I was skeptical at first but the results were and still are amazing. Years later I am still symptom-free. Due to the great success I recommended her to others those also were impressed by her knowledge. I truly trust her with my life. As a potential new patient you might have to wait quite some time to see her. You will also have to schedule generously for appointments since she spends a lot of time with her clients to give them the best care possible, but it's worth every minute! I would not go to any other acupuncturist.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Seems to always be running behind. Is very helpful and knowledgable, especially re. allergies. Will dispense Chinese herbs without list of ingredients. Although herbal formulas are personalized and effective, it can be disconcerting taking a concoction of things without knowing exactly what it is or how it may mix with other medicines. Treatment was effective but expensive. I noticed improvement but not long-lasting.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Shi and her staff are amazing. Their level of professionalism is very high. They are efficient, yet thorough. Ailments which were dismissed by western medical professionals became the cause of manifested symptoms. Once the causes were treated the manifestations vanished. There is no longer a need for the western 'bandage' because the cause has been treated. I highly recommend Dr Shi and her staff for those ready to be well from the inside out.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Shi is a gifted healer, very helpful and so knowledgeable in human medicine. She eliminated all my allergies and I had alot of them. She is so skilled in acupuncture and in all aspects of general health and well being. Her nutritional knowlege is incredible. She "walks the talk" as she is so healthly looking and fit. Her fees are reasonable and her herbs are affordable. She is the only doctor who has ever called me on a Saturday to see how I was doing. I am so grateful to Dr. Shi and her staff.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

Dr. Shi is the best! She totally helped me with my allergies and is super knowledgeable. She did what no other doctor could do. The staff in the office is vwonderful as well and always willing to help and answer any questions you may have. I would totally recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Excellent doctor! Specialty is allergy elimination via acupuncture. Listen to all her advice, including the diet and exercise part - it's a composite picture. My only complaint is that she is so popular that appointments have to be booked months in advance. Fees are reasonable, service is great. She and her staff are friendly and helpful. Communication is at times a bit difficult due to language barrier.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Shi is an excellent doctor. She goes all out to help you. Called us at home. Called another doctor. Always trying to find ways to help my husband who has ALS. She is knowledgeable, friendly, caring. Her staff is friendly. She is opened on Saturdays. I would highly recommend her. She has alot of experience and I can't say enough good things about her. Thank you Dr. Shi, we're very grateful!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009

First time I have felt better in a long time-more energy, headaches have diminished, feel better in general. Modern medicine did not help me in the long run; her methods work. Thank-you Dr. Shi

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Shi is a true medical professional. She was proven over and over again to my family that she can provide a cure naturally through the use of acupuncture, herbs and NAET. She was able to cure my husband's alergy to dust with only one treatment, assisted me in eliminating excrutiating migraines, to lose weight, detoxify my body and made me feel healthy without addictive drugs. She has always been there to provide the assistance we need. I cannot emphasize enough how helpful she has been in providing us with various treatments. She does not ask you to come back again and again unless you positively require an additional treatment.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

She is a wonderful doctor. If you follow her diet herbs and accupuncture, she is a miracle worker!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009