Ratings for Dr. Brian E. Wascavage

Yes you have to wait a while in the waiting room...not the end of the world. Dr. Wascavage is friendly, knowledgeable, and very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I had my first appointment with him recently. There was a bit of a wait before hand, but I found my consult went very well. He was knowledgeable and informed and I was not rushed. He answered all of my questions thoroughly. I had no complaints or issue about his staff, either.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

On my first appointment, I was told by the receptionist that the normal wait time was 45 minutes. I waited 60. No apology. No explanation. I choose not to spend my time that way and so I left.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I requested my records be faxed to another podiatrist for a 2nd opinion, and discovered at my '2nd opinion' appointment that this was never done. His staff are not reliable.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

GREAT GREAT people that complain would and do complain the Sun is out I have been in the waiting room with some of them I have diabetics personalitys staff and himself are great

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

"Dr." Wascavage mis-diagnosed my wife 4 years ago and told her she could walk on her foot that was shattered. She got a non treatable disease in that foot which sent her health spiraling downward. I buried her last week. This man shouldn't have any kind of medical license.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I felt very rushed during my appointments with him and felt that I had to really advocate for myself to receive the proper time/treatment from him. He performed a minor procedure on me, and didn't bother to explain any risks/side effects, etc. until I had to ask him about it before allowing him to do it. He is very eager to perform a surgery on me without any x-rays, MRIs, etc. and only 2 visits! I will be getting a second opinion!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I have been going to dr Wascavage for many years. He was good in the beginning but has been unprofessional the last couple of years. You can see he is burnt out and only does the minimum. He can be inappropriate at times as well. His staff is terrible. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

His staff is unaccommodating and non-compliant. He has had my wife's orthotics since Feb. of 2013. They were to be repaired and refitted for her. After six (6) phone calls we have still not heard anything from him.I believe that after six months He should have responded. The Doctor is responsible for the people who work for him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Wascavage has taken care of me ever since he started his practice. I am a type 1 diabetic with many complications. Dr. Wascavage has done an excellent job in taking care of my feet and preventing further complications. Anyone who thinks he is "in it" for the money is just misinformed. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family members and all who have gone to him have been extremely pleased with the care they received. As far as foot care goes, Dr. Wascavage is the best podiatrist I have ever been to, and having juvenile diabetes for 45 years, I have ben to quite a few. I can say without a doubt, he has saved 1 if not both of my legs with his expert foot care, and I would debate anyone on the issue.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Brian E. Wascavage's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Framingham, MA