Ratings for Dr. Risa Bordman

I have been seeing Dr. Bordman for over 20 years. She is the best GP ever. I love her as a doctor and even recommended her to a friend who now sees her and has for years. I would follow her where ever she goes. She never rushes you and spends time with you. That's why you have to wait longer for her. Bring a book, music or show up a little late for your appointment. She is worth it!! Her staff is excellent as well.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

I love her as a doctor. I hate that I have never spent less than 1.5 hours waiting for my appt. Last week I waited 2.5 hours for a prescription refill and I told the receptionist thats what I was there for, there was NO reason that I should have had to wait for 2.5 hours just to get in. I alloted 4 hrs for my appointment and was late for work. Never did get the prescription as I couldn't wait any longer ... 2.5 hrs to get in .. I wonder how long I would have had to wait to actually see her !

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. Bordman is well worth waiting for. I hear people all the time say they have to wait for their doctors. Be prepared, bring a book. When she was at the hospital, parking was expensive, but at her new location, you have an entire grocery store parking lot at the mall. She IS sincere and caring. She has helped me through the death of close family members, cancer and a marrige break-up. She is well worth waiting for. I only wish the best for her as I feel she gives her best to her patients.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Dr.Bordman take the time even if she is late for the next patient, that is why she is so love and everyone moves with her where ever she goes. She is very knowledge and extremely helpful, she is an awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Dr Bordman is the best of the best, she is not on time because everyone wants to see her. she has been my doctor for the lost 16 yrs she is just the best.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Amazing friendly Doctor. She spends a lot of time with her patients and is definitely not trying to max her income. Unfortunately, this can cause massive delays some days and on those bad days, she rushes through the patients with more nominal medical issues.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

She is a graet Doctor, Always calls back if I have any worry's. Very glad to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Dr. Bordman has been my physician for over 20 years. The people that complain here are usually the ones who expect to be seen the minute they walk through the doors...sometimes poeples medical conditions and problem may go past their alloted 15 minutes or half an hour, lets try to be understanding. She is a doctor that takes time to call her patients personally. With all the "conditions" out there these days it must be more than hard to get the results. be patient folks .. she is a terrific doctor and anyone who has her is lucky !

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr. Bordman is the absolute best doctor. She is very helpful and knowledgeable. She is a very caring person. We need more doctors like her in medical field. I am so happy she is involved in training student doctors - they will learn so much from her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

I love Dr. Bordman she has been our family Dr. for well over 15 years. When I was sick she cought it so fast and got me started with chemo right away when there was a waiting list. God bless her I am healthy and i now have had another child and I am as health I could be.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009