Ratings for Dr. Sandeep Hindocha

Very happy with Dr. Hindocha. He is efficient at helping me navigate and coordinate the medical system which has left me sometimes frustrated (there are now other dr's involved due to a diagnosis). He is knowledgeable to me and I've left with typed notes. Diane is wonderful and efficient but I've had to wait a few hours for a call back. When I'm in the office I see why. And I've also received calls after the office is closed. Go home Diane. All in all, would recommend, although I don't think he's taking new patients, so maybe this doesn't really matter? But I'm adding my review.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Worst Dr I've ever had!!!! I have him 4 years to treat my anxiety/depression. I'm still almist as bad. If it wasn't for my therapist I'd be just as bad. He has put me on over 20 medication. I even found out the hard way (side effects) that he was OVERDOSING me on a medication. Not to mention my therapist told me that that drug was replaced with a better on back in the 1970's!!!!! He never takes anything seriously. And his knowledge about anxiety and depression medication is horrendous. I was trying to teach him because he was prescribing me weird meds and dosages ( I do a ton of research over these 4 years). And he just ignored me. Then right before xmass decides to tell me that there's nothing else he can do for me and cuts me off my medication!!!!!!! Benzodiazepines are the only thing that ever helped me get through a day, and right before the holidays, after 4 years on this medication, decides to cut me off cold turkey!!! Says let's see what happens if youbdont take it... like are you serious!!!!! This is dangerous and irresponsible. not to mention it completely ruined my holidays. I trusted him and he made eveythung worse. I've heard many other stories like mine. I can't believe I let him treat me like a guinea pig trying so many medication on me it's insane. All to just take them away suddenly???!? DO NOT USE THIS DR. HE WILL LET YOU DOWN! I'm trying to let people know so I can save them from being misdiagnosed/ overdosed/ ignored/ downplayed etc. All which I have experienced Never mind the 1hr waits after your appointment time. I'm now stuck without a Dr and looking for a new one. I will suffer with my anxiety / depression all day before I go back there. HE WILL NEVER TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY! NOT TO MENTION HIGHLY UNEDUCATED ( mainly out of date and not keeping up with new treatments etc) 100% honest review. You have my word

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Great family Doctor and staff. Dr. Hindocha has been mine and my son's Doctor for the past eight years and both he and Diane have always made every effort to accommodate us, which I sincerely appreciate. I find Dr. Hindocha to be kind, compassionate and very knowledgeable. I do feel that he is very rushed during appointments, however, I think that that could have more to do with the Ontarion medical structure more than anything. Great family health team.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Hindocha is a great family doctor with a caring demeanour. He's sometimes too quick to leave, and I sometimes wish he would give a bit more information with the diagnosis, as I feel like I don't always have enough time to process it before he's logged out of the computer system and his hand is on the doorknob to leave. I appreciate his punctuality and the ability to get appointments quickly, though. It's wonderful to know that we don't have to resort to a walk-in unless it is a true emergency. Diane is efficient and helpful, although my anxiety makes me scared to call and disturb her sometimes, since she can be a little blunt when she is busy. Overall, a fantastic office. We are fortunate to have these good folks in our community.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I moved to Aurora in 2002 and he became my doctor immediately and my son's as well. He's kind, caring, knowledgable and accommodating. His staff are equally wonderful. Anyone who has him is very lucky. Especially given the amount of doctors I've encountered for my husband who have been useless, rude and literally only in it for the money. Bravo to you and your team Dr. Hindocha!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Hindocha for 16/17 years now and I will continue to do so. I have always found that he and his staff to be cordial and helpful. He appears to be knowledgeable about all my health concerns and is willing to refer me to specialist if required or if I request him to do so. Dr. Hindocha has always made time for my question and concerns even though he has a busy practice.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Hindocha and Diane are amazing. I know its a busy office but luckily I have some flexibility for off times and when its urgent I can always get an appointment within a day. My last doctor before I moved was always a week! I did walk in clinics way too much. Thank you both for your constant care and especially Dr. Hindocha helping me with my son. I have a high comfort level with this office.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I like Dr. Hindocha, but his wait times are crazy. I have waited up to 1.5 hours for my appointment. A for Diane I think she is not very warm or nice. I also do not like the fact that the Dr. missed giving me a prescription so my husband went and asked for it, for me because I had to work and he wouldn't give it to him. I had to make another appointment to get the prescription he missed. Not happy!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

He's been my family doctor for years and is amazing.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

My entire family sees Dr. Hindocha, myself since birth. We have never had any complaints. He is attentive, kind, and professional. We moved from Aurora but continue to see him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016