Ratings for Dr. Bruce Snowdon

He did my surgery back in May, and it has healed very well and looks great. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Terrible Doctor and human being. Have had gynecomastia for many years. It has been mentally and physically stressing me. Waited over a year for appt. He walked into the room barely looked at the problem, and said not worth doing it. I insisted I wanted to go through with it and he refused. But he will do breast implants and other cosmetic surgeries like lipo for other patients. He's all about money, and worth of time.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

A VERY good doctor. Breast augmentation 19 years ago, followed by mommy makeover this year. If you are looking for a no-nonsense approach from an extremely knowledgable, ethical medical practitioner, look no further. If you are looking for a Hollywood celebrity plastic surgery experience with someone who will tell you only what you want to hear, go elsewhere. There's lots of those around who will willingly take your money. Rest assured, you will not be put at risk of serious side effects, or be overdone with unnecessary procedures with this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Had a BA May 2017. I couldn't be happier with the results! My breasts are very natural looking I would recommend him to anyone. Truly life changing I can't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Would never recommend this doctor he walked in the room and did not even acknowledge me and did not even try to accommodate my situation. I am a nurse and deal with doctors everyday and would never go back to see him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I had a breast augmentation approx 5 months ago and am incredibly happy with the results. I was initially very apprehensive about the whole procedure and end result being not what I wanted. Dr. Snowdon was very helpful with all the facts and choosing the right size for my body. My augmentation looks very natural. He is very knowledgable and excellent at what he does. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I had my Breast Augmentstion done 14 years ago and Brest fed 2 kids without any issues . Love him and hope to go see him for a lift now . Looking be him

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Awful to patients, nine months to get appointment after referral, and he kept calling to change the dates making it years before I would have my first scheduled appointment, awful service

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

i had a breast augmentation on sept 6,2016 by dr Snowdon. I am absolutely satisfied and happy i choose this amazing expert! The result are incredible and its been only one day! Listen to his opinion he is very knowledgeable in breast augmentation and would recommend him to anyone, very honest,kind and patient!! thank you so so much Dr.Snowdon!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Snowdon in 2008 and still looks great.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016