Ratings for Dr. Ainsley Moore

I had the honour of being a patient of Dr Moore some time ago. She was so very kind to me and very helpful. I felt comfortable in her presence. Very special person and fabulous Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

It has taken me 14 years to write this. Dr. Moore was both mine and my son's doctor. Unfortunately when he was 9 months I became very ill. After 2 months of tests, it was discovered that I had an STD as my then husband had been sleeping with others while I was pregnant and after giving birth. Nice guy but this is not about him. After I left said husband, he, with the influence of his girlfriend, started contacting my doctor to get records and information which he was well within his rights to have. He kept calling Dr. Moore's office and instead of standing by me and my son, or just giving him the information and telling him that he cannot keep calling or they will take legal action, she abandoned us. She sent me a letter saying she didn't want to be my doctor as she couldn't deal with my ex. I was really hurt and called to speak to her nurse who told me "Too bad. You and your husband are dragging us into this". I did not choose for my family to fall apart and I did not choose to find out in such a horrible and painful way. This doctor does not put her patients first. She left me when I needed her the most. Thanks for nothing Dr. Moore - you should be ashamed of yourself!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr Moore presents as knowledgeable however I question what and how she teaches her residents. When my son was only two months old her careless resident attended to immunize him. After giving him two needles one in each leg he shoved me aside while I was consoling my son to abruply shove the oral vaccination into his mouth all at once. Anyone could see that the amount of fluid given was too much to give a two month old let alone, giving it to a screaming infant while laying competent flat on his back. As a result of this careless action, my son choked!! Fully obstructed airway, turned blue head to toe. To top it off the resident turn away to mind somethig else after giving this. Thank God I am a certified CPR instructor and so I was the one to initiate infant choking. My son was able to dislodge the fluid however I was in fear of there being any damages due to the loss of oxygen to his brain. Sadly when I discussed this terrible incident with Dr moore, she brushed it off like it wasn't a big deal. I don't know how this resident was dicipline but I'm kicking myself for not reporting this to the college.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I've been completely disappointed by Dr.Moore AND her student team members. She seems entirely uninterested in my health problems and makes me feel uncomfortable, like I'm wasting her time. I feel rushed through my appointment and brushed off. I find her to be cold and inconsiderate to her patients vulnerability. I will be changing doctors and I would NOT recommend Dr.Moore.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

I have been with Dr Moore for 12 years and wouldn't change her for the world. love her. Treats us like family and is always there to help.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Ok so Dr. Moore was late about 45 mins of me sitting in the room... Not her fault Medical Center overbooked as usual!!! Super nice! Super thorough. She works for the worst place ever. Stone Church Medical Center is a joke! Staff there are mediocre. You get nice ones and ones who dont care... crap shoot!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

I asked her to give me more information about immunizations for my infant. She ignored the fact that I wanted to make an informed decision and told me that I should just choose to immunize or not. And if I chose not to immunize, she would call public health. When I asked her several questions about immunizations she could not give me straight answers and, after doing more research on my own, found that the answers she did give me were biased and wrong in some cases. I immunized my child but was very unsatisfied about her lack of knowledge on the subject as well as her unwillingness to find the answers for me. The only reason why I have her for a doctor is because I can't find anyone else...:(

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr. Ainsley Moore is the best doctor I have ever had, and it took me awhile to find one I liked. Unfortunately she is no longer my doctor as she has moved on in her career. She was always knowledgeable and caring, and was a tremendous help every time my husband or myself went in with or without our children. I will miss her. Thanks Dr. Moore, you have done a lot for me.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

I felt like I was wasting the doc's time; more than one question was followed by "you'll have to make another appt". Doc doesn't repond well to patients taking charge of their care. Over-all communication was disappointing.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr moore has been my best doctor yet !!!unfortunately she is leaving the rosedale medical clinic . Very sad about that she will be missed!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007