He delivered my daughter and was absolutely amazing!! I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr Blann is blunt and very honest! If you want sugar coating or coddling, don't go to Dr Blann!! He never ragged me about how much weight I gained, just warned me that it makes it harder to get off after. When I was upset about taking the diabetic test because I just knew it would make me sick, he told me I didn't have to take it because I had none of the warnings for it. I will be going back here pretty soon for baby #3!! :-)

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Blann is going to encourage people who are on Medicaid and other government assistance to either practice safe sex or to get their tubes tied. Not because he is rude but because quite honestly, from experience, it's one of the hardest things I have ever done! Taking care of children when you don't have the means to do so on your own sucks. Dr. Blann has been the best OB I could have ever wished for. He was blunt but kind, never talked down to me, and helped make my pregnancies memorable. That blunt Dr. Blann actually cares about the well being of his patients even AFTER care. He is amazing, his work is amazing... And the 2 out of 3 children he helped deliver are amazing... "Go Buy Blue" (he was right) and "if he/she comes out with testicals I'll buy you a steak and sea food dinner"(I swore my daughter was a son...WRONG) are literally written in my children's babybooks. Go with Blann

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I went to Doctor blann with my first child in October 2010. I was very please with him and his staff. He's very blunt and honest which I really like. He's a great man very funny but still so serious about his work. I recommended him to my friend and she was just as pleased. Now I'm expecting my second child and we live in big spring but I will be making the two hour drive just so I can have him as my doctor again!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Blann and his staff is very friendly. Dr. Blann is blunt when speaking about concerns such as preventing future pregnancies/ birth control. Most doctors wouldn't care if you came up pregnant again because they are making money with each pregnancy and doctor visit but Dr. Blann is more concerned with the patients health and well being than making money. I love the staff and recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Blann, he is a good doctor with a good staff and I would recommend him to anyone having a baby or has female troubles. He has delivered both my children and is going to deliver my third and last one!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

U guys are great i called as a new patient and got in the same day. I love all of u guys they workednwith me on payments for surgery. Thank you all so much. I wouldnt change doctors for anything. Thank u all

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Blann delivered all 4 of my children over a 5 year span. I never had any doubts in his ability to care for me and my children.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Great doctor. I was treated well and back on my feet the day after having my baby. Doctor Blann was helpful, supportive and gave me the best birthing I could have asked for.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. David W. Blann's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He delivered my daughter and was absolutely amazing!! I would recommend him. "

January 25, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He's a great dr and very honest with you. Very friendly and cares about his patients"

June 12, 2015
  • First Name changed from "David" to "David W."

October 20, 2013