Ratings for Dr. Aghstik Vartanian

Horrible doctor. The first appointment I had was canceled after making me wait one hour at the clinic. I was told she wasn't seeing any more patients that day. The staff gave me an appointment for the next day. Again she made me wait hours even though I had an appointment. Saw drop ins before me. Rushed through and hardly gave me 5 minutes after all that waiting. Rude and unhelpful. I will never go to her again even if she's the last doctor alive.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

She s SO HELPFUL!!! Thats all I can say about her : ) She is knowledgable also....

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. Vartanian was a very good dr. Helpful and knowledgeable. She took the time to listen to you. Unfortunately she has retired and left her patients hanging and scrambling to find another dr. I do agree with everyone that her husband was **** with a capital A. Rude, obnoxious doesn't begin to describe him. She will be missed. I wish her the best of luck.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

finds any reason to prescribe medication, doesn't entirely listen to you and her husband is a pain in the ass

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Vartanian is one of the best family doc in Montreal. We like her approach: she recommends several methods to cure the problem, she is open minded. Good diagnostics. Very humane. I wish her health!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

I'm and RN and i would like to know if she charges for injections I have view some of the Rx she has written for my aunt and medically id disagree with some of her methods. Has anyone else with a medical background felt the same way?

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

Désolé, je ne veux pas donné les détails mais je suis très contente de l'avoir changé pour un autre medecin...

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dre Aghstik Vartanian est une femme exceptionnelle. Elle m'a réglé deux problèmes importants. Mais je n'aime pas son secrétaire et j'ai changé de médecin.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

I agree her husband the receptionist is such a rude obnoxious man! The waiting time is too long and I was not pleased with the doctor. She told me about many holistic medicines that seemed very unconventional and actually rather strange.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

She is a super doctor but her receptionist, who happens to be her husband, is very rude, arrogant, unhelpful, makes fun of patients in front of other patients, overall abnoxious. He doesn't have any of the compassion she has and unfortunately you have to deal with him when you come to the office. It is so unpleasant to go the her office just because of him, but because it is so hard to find a good family doctor, most of the patients put up with it. I've heard him pass himself off as the doctor on the phone to sollicitors. After waiting for three hours in the waiting room to see her, you hear lots of things you wish you hadn't. She would do much better if she would change receptionist.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008