Ratings for Dr. Fung Leung

he was my family doctor all of my life but i guess someone forgot to tell him that because he told me this morning he wasn't taking any new patients, i didn't know family doctors had an expiry . i thought doctors were supposed to be helpful apparently 35 years of loyalty mean nothing to him i will never step foot in his office again.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

He was my family doctor for over 20 years and I found him very rude with no bedside manner. He doesn't believe depression is an actual disease and will actually laugh at you and say it's all in your head. If you experience any pain, he says it's arthritis, whether if it is or not. He makes you come see him if every little thing, no matter how far you live from him or if it's just some small thing that he can tell you over the phone.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

If you want amoxicillin, even if you're allergic, this is the man to see. If you want to be told that you're imagining the pain and be treated like a liar, this is the man to see! He prescribed 15 differnt medicines to my Grandmother, some of them causing conflicts. My very loyal grandmother, stopped going to him, preferring to drive an hour to see a better doctor in St. Johns. The sad part is, he's not a bad doctor, but people always joke that he's got a deal with major pharm. corporations and must get a cut of their profit. Broke your arm? amoxicillin. Cut you knee? amoxicillin. Depressed? amoxicillin. It's a miracle drug apparently.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Leung is a good Dr. He is open at 5am in the morning, I can see him at any time . He will send you for test (very little waiting time) He has all the paper work in order , very clean and always on time.Dr. Leung took care of my Grand parents, My parents,Myself and my children . We will sure miss him when he leaves.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

Has been my doctor for over 35 years, I would recommend to anyone needing professional care.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

I used to visit this doctor when i was really young, i found him rude, and had no bedside manor. He had a "get you in get you out" way. Pushed antibiotics for everything. he turned me away in a very rude manor once because i went to see another doctor about my knee condition while he was gone on holidays, he told me that he wouldnt see me and to go see my other doctor! I thought it was rude what was i supposed to do if he wasnt around? :S

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Is extremely knowledgible and precise. Gives excellent care to elderly and has photographic memory. Very prompt with test results and gives honest opinions. Has very good, patient, personality overall.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

I have found him very helpful when I have attended his clinic.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

I agree that he is knowledgable, however, in the 10 years that he's been my family doctor he spent most of the time telling me that my pain was "all in my head" and that there are "places and pills for people like you" even though I was suffering from severe endometriosis.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. Leung was our family doctor for many years.. One of the best GPs I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008