Ratings for Dr. Susan Knoll

Dr. Knoll has a new doctor in the practice name Dr. Semeins. At first I thought she was good and possibly helpful, but I found out she is just another snotty doctor with no knowledge of people with disabilities or the PWD information in the province BC. This is very unfortunate and I think these doctors need to learn some of the new things out there to help PWD and not just let things slip under the table. PWD should not be ignore or left to figure out everything on their own. Dr. Semeins should open her mind up and help others instead of shutting them down. The resident doctors seem to address more serious situations with PWD then the GP's do in the office. What is with that receptionist. She favours certain patients and others she treats badly. She stick up for the doctors even when they mess things up. She is well trained in that area. She is disorganized and often gets appointments with specialist mixed up or lost the information. I never had that happen before. She has the window closed all the time stating that "She does not want others to hear what she is talking about." But the window is there for a reason, many other offices do not even have this kind of set up with the windows. She is rude by keeping it closed and it often annoys patients. I had one lady tell me that the receptionist treats her really badly every time she comes to see the doctor. Not acceptable treatment at all. This is a healthcare system and the people need to be treat respectful both by the receptionist and the doctors in the office.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr. Knoll often treats a person like they aren't up to her standards. She talks down to people and is not empathic in certain situations. She apparently does not understand all government forms and she should be knowledgeable in this area as well as her colleagues. The receptionist isn't the brightest light in the office. When asking for file information they aren't very organized or sightful in that area. I find Dr. Knoll to often make fun of people's situations and she thinks because you are younger than her you should have better health. Like what the heck is that? She downplays people's illness which is not helpful to the patients at all. She needs to realize that if she tries a little harder she will help the patients to become more healthier possibly. She dresses unprofessional. Like put a labcoat on over your skimpy dresses. Being a Dr. should mean you are professional in all areas including how you dress. I like the resident doctors they are a breath of fresh air and often more caring and understanding than the older doctors in the office. It was a resident doctor who helped me after 14yrs of struggling. Dr. Knoll needs to pay closer attention to what she is doing and listen to her patients instead of ignoring their symptoms and struggles. I will be glad when she retires.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

She's rude and insinuates things about her patients ,Dr turski should have his own practise at least he has feelings for patients.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Has always been an excellent doctor for me and my family.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dismissed before she ever looks at you. Went many times with problems my entire life. Again and again to her in pain and knowing something was wrong. She'd tell me i'd have to live with pain and nothing could be done. Went to chiropractor for something else. He showed all the X-rays that she never would. Perfectly explained why the pain and problems and after a couple months nearly had me in perfect condition with no more pain. Life changing experience. Find the staff to b rude. Always sit in the waiting room at least an hr before seen

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

The very best doctor and person a patient could ask for

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Without Dr Knoll's help my father would now be dead. Her patience with him, referrals to specialists, and reviews of work by student doctors enabled modifications to medication such that he is functioning well at 95 years old. This is not easy with a heart and kidneys functioning at about 10% of ideal levels. That office is wonderful. I and my family could not ask for more with Dr Knoll and Turski.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I have been going to Dr. K since she took over the practice. She is very knowledgeable, helpful and caring and she has always gotten to the bottom of any issue I have had, whether it is by referral or by research. The thing I like most is that no matter why I am in for a "visit", she always asks how I am doing and then actually listens and genuinely cares! She is an all around awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr Knoll has excellent bedside manner. She is the best doctor my family has seen. Since we do not have a family doctor we have seen many at the local walk in clinic. Many of the doctors there treat you like you are in a factory. We felt that she took the time to listen to our concerns. She made notes and asked appropriate questions. After seeing 2 other doctors we finally found someone who genuinely showed care and empathy. This resulted in the proper tests being ordered and finally a diagnosis of the actual problem.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009