Ratings for Dr. Susan Knoll

Has always been an excellent doctor for me and my family.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dismissed before she ever looks at you. Went many times with problems my entire life. Again and again to her in pain and knowing something was wrong. She'd tell me i'd have to live with pain and nothing could be done. Went to chiropractor for something else. He showed all the X-rays that she never would. Perfectly explained why the pain and problems and after a couple months nearly had me in perfect condition with no more pain. Life changing experience. Find the staff to b rude. Always sit in the waiting room at least an hr before seen

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

The very best doctor and person a patient could ask for

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Without Dr Knoll's help my father would now be dead. Her patience with him, referrals to specialists, and reviews of work by student doctors enabled modifications to medication such that he is functioning well at 95 years old. This is not easy with a heart and kidneys functioning at about 10% of ideal levels. That office is wonderful. I and my family could not ask for more with Dr Knoll and Turski.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I have been going to Dr. K since she took over the practice. She is very knowledgeable, helpful and caring and she has always gotten to the bottom of any issue I have had, whether it is by referral or by research. The thing I like most is that no matter why I am in for a "visit", she always asks how I am doing and then actually listens and genuinely cares! She is an all around awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr Knoll has excellent bedside manner. She is the best doctor my family has seen. Since we do not have a family doctor we have seen many at the local walk in clinic. Many of the doctors there treat you like you are in a factory. We felt that she took the time to listen to our concerns. She made notes and asked appropriate questions. After seeing 2 other doctors we finally found someone who genuinely showed care and empathy. This resulted in the proper tests being ordered and finally a diagnosis of the actual problem.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Dr. Knoll is a very nice woman, but I don't think she is able to say "I don't know", which is a dangerous crutch to be leaning on. It didn't seem to me that she was overly knowledgable, but this could have been simply from my not being able to understand what she was saying or a difficulty on her part explaining it. Either way though, I left without feeling any better about my condition at all. All I got was a prescription for a drug of which I don't know the purpose and a note to defer my exams. I wouldn't reccomend her, but she is a great person and I'm sure a fine doctor. I just need a little more information when I have medical concerns. The 2 hour wait in the office doesn't help either.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Via the internet, I had to self-diagnose and request proper medications before she was able to figure out my conditions.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Dr. Knoll is very knowledgeable and will work with her patients to find an answer to their problem. She will always find the best solution for you and your family. I had a very difficult labour, and she was there the whole time supporting me. Dr. Knoll is so caring, and she wants to know how everything is going. Dr. Knoll is the best doctor I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007