Ratings for Dr. Peter Pannozzo

Dr Peter and his assistant are such an awesome team. It's like they can read each other's minds. Makes for a very comforting experience on top of their knowledge and fantastic way with kids

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Great dentist! He has a great bedside manner with children and is really straight forward with parents. Also only recommends doing what is really needed - not just trying to grab cash.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

We have been going to "Dr. Pete" for several years. He and his staff are kind, welcoming, efficient, empathetic, gentle, funny, informative and professional. I highly recommend taking your child(ren) here. It will be a great experience, encouraging a life time of healthy, positive dental healthcare.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Great place to take your kids, they make them feel very comfortable

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

This man is amazing, so calm and gentle. Treated my special needs child great, Karen made me feel good, when I felt like I was failing as a mom with my sons teeth. Hats off to your office. Its nice to see some still care

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

My son was referred to Dr. Panozzo because of his expertise with cleft lips and palates. My son is 18 months old and loves his dentist. Very friendly staff and Dr. Panozzo is great. Would definitely recommend him to anyone. Great dentist.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Today was my daughters first visit here. We were sent here from our family dentist. My daughter(3yrs) has a disability and other health issues, ultimately needing to be treated in a hospital setting. When I arrived all of the staff was friendly and informative. We waited in a nice waiting room with chairs and toys away from the actual treatment area. My daughter was greeted by a friendly staff member who escorted myself and my daughter to the treatment area. The idea is open concept and there are a few chairs where children will sit next to each other. Linda was kind to my daughter letting her be a part of the appointment, Dr. Pannozo was friendly and compassionate.(She has extreme sensitivity to noise and this was not even an issue today) When finished the Dr brought us to his office to discuss our treatment plan. I am on OW and my daughter is on ODSP and both are accepted. People should visit this office to experience the atmosphere themselves. We look forward to our next visit.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

My daughter has been attending Dr. Pinnozo for 8 years now. I know that the office can be intimidating but for my daughter it worked. She had to have 3 root canals at a very young age, and no other dentist could do it. Yes they had to hold her down, yes it was difficult, but my only other alternative was sedation which I did not want. There is no other way to do heavy dental work on a young child, unless you sedate them. Dr Pinnozo is very quiet, you dont see a lot of him, but he does his job very well and I feel the office runs so well because of his amazing hygienists. My child is 12 now and actually loves going there, the assistants are amazing and incredible with children. He has had the same girls there for all these years and my daughter is very comfortable with them. I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Paid way too much and my son hated him. I have a 3 yr old. He was not very nice and he was not helpful at all. Need to find a new dentist because I refuse to pay that meanie.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

We were referred to Dr. as an expert in child dentistry. Waited about 3 months for an appt only to arrive to an office rife with others waiting, a clear view of the treatment area where other kids were either playing with the toys in that area or screaming in shear fright and terror. The receptionist with zero people skills greeted us with a"I'll take the health card, fill this out including all insurance information we will call you when ready for you". After watching theDr read a magazine for about 20 min we were summoned but Ms Cheery to the treatment area, after dodging a pile toys we made it in, the hygienist was amazing,she was the highlight if the day and I am thankful for her services. Doctor comes out about 25 minutes later looks in the childs mouth, says "I'll talk to you privately" in a room with an open door, "says she needs surgery, we'll set it all up". 7 months later no activity. 2nd opinion from another Dr is "I wouldn't put the kid through that" I smell a cash grab.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013