Ratings for Dr. Jay H. Ugol

Arrogant is the first word that comes to mind. Rude and impatient. He talked to me like a was a child, never let me ask questions. Going to find a different practice to have my child at.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Ugol was very professional and called me prior to my appointment to go through my medical history. Once I was at the office we had another conversation to help in my quest to get pregnant. He was very helpful and I happy I have found my new doctor!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Arrogant and cold - has no interest in his patient's questions and wants you out of his office ASAP - have stopped going to him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Ugol is very rude and cold. He yelled at his staff while performing a procedure ON me. He also yelled at me because he didn't bother to listen to me when I anticipated his question in the 1st place. He, instead, yelled at me like it was MY fault, when the fault was his. He is robotic and judgmental. He also referred me to a doctor who molested me, giving me only a mild warning in advance. I stopped going to him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

He was completely incompetent! He is arrogant and takes little time with patients. I had a history of ovarian cysts which I informed him of and this was in my record; but he put me on a medication that unbeknownst to me, caused cysts in people with a history of cysts. Thus, I developed a grapefruit sized cyst and required surgery, which I found another Dr. to handle. Avoid him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2007

Has his routine and does not ask questions about what you may be experiencing. I finally stopped going to him

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Very thorough but NO personality at all and yells at staff in front of patients.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Dr. Jay H. Ugol's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1982)

Pacificare