Ratings for Dr. Charles P. Cochran

Has been my doctor for 30 years. Great doctor. Terrible staff. They never call back or get information you request.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr is knowledgeable, but staff is terrible. They do not follow up on test results, calls are not returned, billing errors, messed up blood work instructions. Difficult to get appointments

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Very nice, listens to patient. Appeared totally competent. Answered my questions. Did not seem rushed (rare quality these days) Would recommend the doctor, but the wait time is really long. No office consult, only a small examination room.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

He has been my doctor for over 10 years. Always takes the time to answer all of my questions and explains everything. I never feel rushed out the door.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr Cochran is excellent and takes the time to discuss symptoms, medications, and procedures. He has a great bedside manner, calming and caring. He is dedicated to me as a patient when in the exam room without distractions. The office is up to date in technology, where laptops are utilized by nurses and Dr. Cochran to record patient history. I had a recent visit, where I was an hour early for my appointment and I was in an exam room within five minutes and with Dr. Cochran within 15 minutes of my arrival. The office staff is great and appointments, invoices, and other service are available online or by telephone. The office setting is ideal and also has many other specialties available in the the beautiful office building. There is plenty of parking and handicapped accessible with a covered patient drop off area.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Isn't available to answer questions. Has a hard time working with the elderly--talks too quickly and doesn't answer all their questions.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Charles P. Cochran's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)