Ratings for Dr. Salman Rashid

When I was jaundice with a blocked bile duct, Dr. Rashid performed an ERCP, and inserted a stent to open my blocked bile duct! I procedure was painless and now I'm on the road to recovery.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr Rashid's billing department is a horror story. They do not check with your insurance company to see what is covered. They just charge whatever they feel or want and if your insurance does not pay they turn you over to the collection agency.

Submitted March 24, 2014

My daughter was admitted to the hospital with pain and nausea, and several tests failed to find the cause. Dr. Rashid successfully diagnosed her with a very rare condition, which was not even related to his specialty of gastroenterology. Thankfully, this condition is treatable, and she is on her way to recovery. I can't tell you how impressed I am with Dr. Rashid's knowledge -- even one of her other doctors said he is one of the smartest doctors he has ever worked with. Thank you, Dr. Rashid!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

I took my husband to Dr. Rashid because the ER released him while he was still in so much pain instead of trying to find out the cause. I was lucky that Dr. Rashid’s office had a cancelation appointment the same day I called. Dr. Rashid immediately requested a CT Scan (which is something the hospital ER should have done) and it turned out that my husband had an inflamed/leaking appendix with an abscess of pus surrounding it! In my eyes, Dr. Rashid is a true lifesaver! He was referred to me by my co-workers as one of the BEST! During the office visit Dr. Rashid was very knowledgeable, didn’t rush us, and was a genuinely nice doctor!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Extremely knowledgeable doctor, and does not rush to treat unless he feels it's necessary. I liked his wait and see approach especially as I am young for the condition he diagnosed. He also recommended probiotics which impressed me, and worked with me to establish a diet that helped stabilize my condition but that I could live with (ie. not too restrictive). Very caring and up to date on his knowledge and works WITH my internest to establish care and treatment options.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

I have only been to Dr. Rashid once, but he seemed to have excellent knowledge and experience. He did a thorough exam and answered my questions with unusual thoughtfulness and candor. I am now waiting four months for another (non-emergency) appointment and feel the wait is worthwhile.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

Dr. Salman Rashid's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cocoa Beach, FL