Ratings for Dr. Jacques Corcos

i would not recommend this primadonna to my worst enemy,the ratings speak for themselves.Amazing he is not chief anymore.........Wonder why.........

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Extremely arrogant, didn't even look at me when talking.. told me I needed 6 UTIs in order for him to see me.... I begged him to see me again and do some other test and nothing. Had 5 UTIs after I saw him so I guess I was right and I'm not a doctor. HORRIBLE doctor will never want to see him again!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Needs to learn some compassion skills 101. He gets a big zero in that department.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I was reffered by my surgeon to dr. Corcos for interstitial Cystitis, he was very nice, he took notes and gave feed-back to my surgeon. The receptionist was nice and polite.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Absolutely useless doctor. Saw him recently at his Kirkland clinic and he barely acknowledged my presence. Started the appointment off with "Honestly, I'm not sure why you are here". Dr. Corcos did not take a second to even look at the results I had brought for him, just told me that nothing was wrong and that there was nothing he could do for me. Arrogant and ignorant. I have seen many doctors and urologists, but he is by far the worst. HIS RECEPTIONIST IS AN ABSOLUTE DELIGHT, RAY OF SUNSHINE. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING GIRL, YOU ARE THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT CAME OUT OF THAT APPOINTMENT.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I'm rating him regarding the illness I have witch is Interstitial cystitis

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Toujours en retards respect jamais ses rwndez vous

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Je deteste cet homme,aucune compassion,les animaux sont mieux traiter!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Tres bon urologue. Répond aux questions posées et trouve des solutions aux problèmes.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Removed small tumour from my kidney. Pathology report afterwards indicates margins were cancerous. Dr. says results are wrong. Arrogant to say the least.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011