Ratings for Dr. Lise C. Muzny

When I can get in to see Dr. Muzny, she is a very thorough, knowledgable, and caring doctor. Unfortunately, the clinic has changed drastically in the last 2 years. It takes months to get in for a wellness exam. And if I have a sinus infection or something similar, I have recently had to resort to other doctors in the clinic (which they don't know my medical background as well). I wish the office was different so I could continue to see Dr. Muzny, but I am currently looking for a new, more accessible G. P. after being her patient for over ten years.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr Muzny is almost impossible to reach. She does not communicate effectively and will not respond to messages. I have been very disappointed in her lack of communication. To make matters worse, the office (Dakota Ridge) is managed in such a way that the patients do not have any direct access to their doctor, they are generally referred to a physicians assistant or a nurse.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Always gives you multiple options for treatments / RX if available, very personable doctor

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Dr. Lise C. Muzny's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)