Ratings for Dr. Frederick de Villiers

Dr. De Villiers is a wonderful doctor. He works from the heart. Unfortunately he has left us in Kamsack to go on an adventure. He is sadly missed by the whole community. Wherever Dr. De Villiers goes those people will be blessed.. Take care Dr. and hope to meet up again one day....

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. DeVilliers is a very professional Dr. He takes a mother at her word and doesn't waste time invesitaging the issuse. I believe that this man gave us extra time with our child. He came to our farm and treated our child on numerous occasions. He treated us all with repect and dignity. He took the time to hear my child whether it was about her illness or her horse. He made sure our child's last days were as comfortable as possible and as a family reassured us that we did all the right things.This Dr and his family were a great part of our community and they are sure missed. I hope the best for him and his family.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

Dr. DeVilliers is a very kind person. I am glad to have known him and wish him all the best. It was a great loss to our community to lose this doctor. He has a heart of gold. He was my doctor as well as my friend. I will always cherish his kindness, knowledge and respect.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Devilliers is the most caring, kind, knowledgable Dr. I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I am sad to know that he will be leaving our community, but where ever he goes that community will be blessed!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Excellent, expert, knowledgeable physician who is never too busy to explain fully all relevant information regarding the case.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

Dr. Devilliers has a wonderful bedside manner. He is polite, patient, and very respectful. He explains things very thoroughly and answers all your questions. He is a very caring individual and probably the best GP I have ever visited.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

A few years ago, Dr. De Villiers replaced my doctor of 25 years, but temporarily returned to his native country. In his absence, I saw a second doctor who diagnosed my chest pains as a heart condition. Consequently, the next 2-3 years were fruitlessly spent treating a healthy heart. A second time I awoke in the night with severe chest pains as before, so then visited Dr. De Villiers who had since returned. After about a half hour examination, he left, returning in a few minutes with a medical book displaying someone with enflamed legs as mine and announced, “This is what you have, COPD.” Appropriate treatment commenced immediately. I have since been diagnosed with lung cancer, and treatment is in its infancy. God only knows if either or both of these could have been better treated, had the problem been correctly diagnosed in the beginning.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

Very willing to help and he doesn't push a lot of pills on you. He believes in Massage therapy and natual ways to heal. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

Yeah! We have a great Dr. in Dr. F. De Villiers. So glad he came to Kamsack and had the perseverance to stick it out. I know it couldn't have been easy. We are all so glad he stayed. Great Dr. He will listen, get to the bottom of the problem. If he needs to he refers you on to get to a specialist. This Dr. has a genuine caring spirit about all who enter his office.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr. De Villers there is no words that I can say for all that he has done for myself as well as my family. The care he give for my mother was unbelivable until her passing.He's very kind, caring and does know what he's doing. You can't leave this community now, we need more doctors like you!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007