Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Jantana

The BEST spine surgeon in colorado. Hands down. Dr. Jatana is technically amazing and one of the kindest doctors I have ever been to - and listens! I had an anterior cervical discectomy and fusion at 2 levels; and have no more arm pain; feel great and feel like a I have my life back! I highly recommend him to anyone considering surgery as he is the only one I would trust or go to.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I went to him and he was very rude and more. I asked for information in writing, I asked for a copy of my time there and all info on me. He never did. There is more but this is it for now.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

He is the best. My daughter is young but he talks to her and with a smile. Makes her feel important and like he is concerned and cares. He did perfect surgery and great follow up. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Excellent Doctor. Treated with conservative treatment first and surgery only when necessary. Could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

After seeing 8 docs about my problem, I finally found one who listens and has a plan. Had I found Dr. Jantana the first time around it would have saved Miedicare a pile of money. We're just at the beginning of the process but I have confidence in him. You leave his office with the feeling that he truly cares. I can't say that about the 8 others. Staff is responsive and calls returned. He deserves a "smiley" rating.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

As wife of Dr.Jatana's patient I have been impressed at several appointments and after surgery that Dr. Jatana really listens. This means a lot to me.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Excellent doctor. Extremely thorough in diagnoses so he gets it right the first time. Extremely complicated surgery went very well and follow up has been excellent.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007