Ratings for Dr. Anil Uberoi

The most important skill a doctor possesses is the ability to listen. Dr Uberoi cuts you off mid sentence and dismisses what you say. She pulls things out of thin air. When you ask her basis for her unsubstantiated diagnisis she will tell you "because that's what it is". I believe her practice is fully booked because she takes state medicaid but that is the only reason.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr Uberoi is an excellent board certified Dr. The reason anyone complains about the waiting room is because most of her patientswalk in with no appointment and clutter the office. The staff does there best to make sure everyone is seen. The Dr herself is very understanding and accurate. I would recommendher to anyone. My name is Ary; and I am her patient.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

This doctor took over the practice from another doctor. When I fist began treating with Dr. Uberoi, it was okay. However I noticed in the last 2 years, patients are overbookd, you wait for over 1 hr to see her for 2 mins. I was prescribed the wrong medication for a refill and still had to pay for it, when I brought this to her attention she told me "you act as if you never lost $50 before". My medication dose/mg increased back in Dec-11, however the wrong dose was called into the pharmacy and the dose was not corrected until I came in for the continue issues that I was still having nearly 6mths later. I had lab work done two times and I had to call in for the results, they never called me. She just doesn't care anymore. She also told me that she makes no money on these Dr visits and showed me a bill. Perhaps this is why there is an overflow of patients in the waiting room. If you need a Dr. DON'T see this one--RUN the other way!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

i have been going to this doctor for about 3yrs have to shes the closest that take medical ass. SHE IS THE WORST!!!!!!! SHE BOOKS 4 OR 5 PEOPLE FOR THE SAME TIME, SHE IS ALWAYS LATE, VERY VERY FORGETFUL RUDE SOMETIMES. I REALLY THINK SHE HAS NO CLUE OF WHAT TO DO SOMETIMES. SHE CALLS PEOPLE SISSY AND TELLS THEM TO MAN UP. BUT YET HANDS OUT PERCS TO DRUG ADDICTS. THE PEOPLE THAT NEEDS THEM SHE ACTS LIKE SHE DONT WANNA GIVE IT THEM BUT LET A JUNKIE COME IN THERE, AS FAR AS HER STAFF ONE IS VERY NICE THAT IS TASHA SHE CARES ABOUT WHAT SHES DOING. SHE LISTENS AND TRIES TO HELP THE OTHER GRADY SHE HAS A ATTITUDE, IS VERY RUDE AND NASTY. IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY GONE HERE I WOULDNT UNLESS U ARE LIKE ME AND HAVE NO CHOICE. GOOD LUCK YOUR GONNA NEED IT THERE

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I was visiting Maryland ... had an unexpected occurence and Dr. Uberoi was recommended! I found her staff to be competent and efficient, acknowledging each patient's arrival. While a tad late (who isn't for one reason or another) it did not aggravate me. She attended to each patient in turn. I was grateful that I was unhurriedly urged to "medically" introduce myself and delighted with her listening skills ... she quickly assessed what would be the most effective treatment ... her staff called the Pharmacy so that the prescription would be waiting for me upon arrival. For a first-time patient ... I felt that I could confidently place with her my well-being ... Her assessment was accurate because I felt my usual self returning. It was so nice to move toward me again!! Thank you, Dr. Uberoi!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

my grandmother goes to her. she is the worst doctor ever! first she had to get a check up.. the doctor said i may hear something (aneurysm) in your stomach. i will schedule you a sonigram in 3 days.. low and behold, she would not answer the phone, acted like she wasnt there, or would say not yet for about 2 weeks.. finally she made the appointment.. she said about another 4 days for the results, she said i will call you with them.. once again.. another 2 weeks before the results which was 2 ANEURYSMS.. now that is something that needs to be delt with as fast as possible, she put it off. my grandmother scheduled a hospital appointment but the doctor needs her papers.. my grandmother called uberoi and told her that. she said she would do it the next day.. up to today it has been 1 week that she has not taken 5 minutes to fax that papers. she always says i will do it tomorrow and never does! my grandmother will never go back to her, she is the most incompetent doctor and i hope u dont go!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Uberoi was very caring when I went to her office. Her staff was very helpful and made me feel comfortable. She took the time to listen to my concerns and would not let me leave until all of my medical problems were addressed. I would recommend Dr. Uberoi to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

Dr. Anil Uberoi's Credentials

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1975)